Chapter 10-Bionic Showdown

"That was awesome!" Aspen told her boyfriend and best friends. 

"You guys just stopped the biggest oil spills in history." Leo told them, and gave them high-fives. 

"Pretty slick, huh." Chase asked. 

"Never again." Aspen told her boyfriend. 

"Yeah, if only we could have prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo told him before going back to where he was." 

"Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us?" Bree asked as he walked over to them, "Rhymes with 'Good Job'." 

"The answer is in the clue!" Adam whispered. 

"What were you thinking?" Donald asked.

"Nope, not even close! Two more guesses!" Adam told him. 

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything and almost jeopardized the entire mission." Donald explained. He tried to walk away, but they followed him. 

"Mr. Davenport we bust our butts all the time, and all you ever do is sit around the lab, making list of things we did wrong!" Chase exclaimed. 

"I do not just sit around making list of-" Donald looked at his tablet, "things you did wrong." He hid it under his arm. 

"That's true. He also practices ti-kwan-do in his tidy whiteys." Leo said, and him and Aspen made gagging faces.

"They are not tidy whiteys! They are breathable exercies briefs." He said. 

"It's still not pretty to look at." Aspen said. 

"Whatever they are, keep your sweeping high kicks away from my screen!" Eddy exclaimed, "Aspen! You look beautiful today." 

"Aw, thank you Eddy." The blonde smiled at the screen.

"Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders." Donald began to walk away.

"Well, maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase shot back and Donald turned around. 

"Um, excuse me?" He asked. 

"He said, 'Maybe your orders aren't always-" Adam started but Donald cut him off.

"I HEARD HIM!" Donald yelled before walking out of the lab. 

"I can't believe him." Chase put his stuff down.

"I know." Bree said, "Aspen, what do you do when you rebel against authority?" 

"Nothing. Perry's scared of my Dad and Mom just sends me to Chandler." She shrugged, before going towards the elevator. Adam quickly followed after his girlfriend, the three still in the lab, looking at the elevator.

"They're going to make out somewhere aren't they?" Leo asked, and Bree and Chase nodded. "I expect them to get married in the next year and a half." 

"Next year and a half?" Bree scoffed, "I give it till graduation." 

******

The next morning, Aspen was sitting on the couch waiting for Leo to find two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that his mom made him.

"Hey guys, don't forget: training, after school, four PM sharp." Donald said as Adam, Bree and Chase came up from the basement. 

"Oh, okay, Mr. Davenport. Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we're doing wrong." Chase said.