Authors Note

I'm finally updating after forever! Sorry about that by the way, School's been really busy. Anyway, I'll really be trying to post more on this because there are only 4 more chapters to go before Season 2 is finished and I'll get started on Season 3.

Also if your a Teen Wolf fan or a Girl Meets World fan or a 13 Reason Why fan, I'm gonna have three more stories on here. 

The Teen Wolf one is called Legends and it's a Derek Hale love story. It's already published and has a few chapters on it. So, of your a Teen Wolf fan, and I know some of you are because half of ya'll get my Teen Wolf references in here.

For the 13 Reason Why fan fiction, I'm changing a few things around in it, and it's not gonna be published until I get more than just the Characters and the playlist done. Oh! And it's about Jeff Atkins, who defenitly deserved better because a face as geourgous as Brandon Larracuente should not have died.

As for the Girl Meets Wold Fan fiction. It's gonna be about Joshua Matthews but I won't be publishing it for a while because I re-read it being saved in my drafts and I don't like the way the first three chapters are written so I want to re-do that. 

AND since a few of you have liked the original chapters that I've written for this story, I'm thinking about writing my own story, one that comes from my head and all the investigation TV shows I've been watching, on here to see if you guys would enjoy it. 

 I wanna thank everyone who had read this story, and the first Adam Davenport story because In Love With A Davenport has 16.1K views and I'm really great full for that, and for the 288 votes and 137 comments on it. 

This book, Always In Love With A Davenport, had 8.63K Views, with 809 votes and 142 comments on it.  

I love each and everyone of you who has read, commented, voted, and followed me. 

I'm also giving anyone a chance to name the third book for the Adam Davenport series, and you'll get a shout out at the end of this book, and in the beginning of the next book. 

And if you guys want to, you can follow me on the following Social Media sites below👇Just tell me what your from.

SnapChat: sfrisby17

Instagram: savannah_frisby

Twitter: SavannahFrisby3

AND, last thing I promise, if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen or see, then don't be afraid to comment that, or Private Message me. I reply back to comments and everything. 

Savannah