Authors Note

I'm not going to be posting any chapters for this story for a couple weeks. I'm sorry.

But on the bright side there is a reason for that. I feel like I'm letting a lot of people down because I don't post anything as often as you guys like. Heck, I'm letting myself down because I don't post much in this books.

So, in about a week or two, I'll be getting out of school for Thanksgiving break. During that break I'll be posting chapter after chapter.

BUT I'll just be saving the chapters into the drafts do that way when I do publish them this book will be finished and I can move on to season 3 because son big things are going to happen between Aspen and Adam in season 3, and I kinda want to get to that point because I have a lot of ideas that I want to do for them, to build them as a couple. I also want Aspen's relationships with the other characters to develop also, mostly Chase and Aspen since they are best friends.

Now, again the next two chapters are going to be original chapters, one that had Aspen and Adam's relationship on the rocks, and the other where I want the Davenport/Dooley family and the Johnson family spending some time together, and Chandler and Katherine will be reviling their secret that was talked about in Chapter 8 between Chandler and Alyx.

A big thanks to everyone that takes the time to read, vote and comment on this story, it really means a lot to me. Writing is something I enjoy doing and one day I want to publish my own books. I might actually start writing my own story on here sending on how I feel when I finish my other books.

I also have stories that will be coming soon, like I have a Jeff Atkins fan fic, a Reggie Mantle fan fic, a Froy Gutierrez Social Media book, and a Joshua Matthews fan fic.

And the last thing, if you like Teen Wolf, I have a Derek Hale fan fic that is up and you can read the chapters that are already published.

Savannah