Chapter 2 - Some sick joke...

Chapter 2 ~ Some sick joke...

Damn, I shouldn't have woken up late. This all my fault, and now dad was gonna beat me to a pulp when he sees me again. If I'm lucky enough; it'll be some bruises. I arrived at Lacy's school, dropping Lacy off in carpool.

"Bye Livia, be careful" Lacy told me. I was surprise how she was actually worried about me. She always has isolated herself ever since Mom and Vivian passed away, and it was my fault.

Flashback

"Hey Vivian, I bet your too scared to jump off that cliff into the water" I said to my twin sister.

"I am not! You probably can't even walk up there since your chubby" Vivian said with a smirk slowly creeping up her face.

"Keep smirking like that and I'm going to slap it off of your pretty little face" I told her with a smile.

"Oh so I'm pretty?" She said smirking again. Damn it, why is she the prettier twin?

"You won't be when you get in water and let your makeup smudge all over your face!"

"Haha tough luck. You won't be able to-"

Crack

Splash

"Oh what was that? I didn't get the last part" I said laughing at her.

Silence

"Vivian?"

Silence

"Vivian, if this is a joke well then it's not funny"

Silence

"VIVIAN!"

I looked over the cliff and noticed Vivian's body was still. What did I just do? I ran down to where her body was and started to panic. I saw blood gushing out of her. That's when I realized that when I pushed her she didn't touch water first, she fell 15 feet of the ground and landed on rocks that were sharp which could give you a cut just by swiping your finger across and then dropped into the water.

This was some sick joke right? Or a nightmare that I would wake up and then realize it was only a dream right? No, this was reality and I had just killed my twin sister...

End of Flashback

I arrived to my school, spotting a sign saying, "Welcome to North Keystone High". It's more of "Welcome to the Hell hole that will torture you with stupid shit and many devils who'll make it your life a living hell. Seriously, this place was where the devil lives. You're probably wonder why I hate this place so much, so I will list the reasons...

1)Asshole who literally bully me for no reason just to see me suffer some more in hell

2)assignments that floods me like the plague

3)Sluts *COUGH, COUGH* Stacy A.K.A Sluttiest name ever *COUGH, COUGH* like to pick on me and one of the reasons is because I'm a virgin and so called a "Nerd". At least I don't go spreading my legs to everyone giving them STDs and something called Bitching Syndrome. Plus at least I'll be able to be successful while I'll see her suffer on the streets which btw I'm not really a nerd.

4)Finally, did I mention Asshole who literally bully me for no reason just to see me suffer some more in hell?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But those are my reasons why I hate school, and my view on it is never going to change.

Or that was until he came...

A/N - TBH what school is not a hell hole?
Question of the chapter- What is your school like?

If y'all like one random question in each chapter, leave in the comments. And don't forget to vote!

Happy Reading!

THX

Unicorn Love 🦄❤️,

- annaxwill