Chapter 13 - Jack-Jack

It was the last period of the day and I have to do a playing test for my violin part. Yes I'm a flippin geek and I play the violin on my free time. Not to brag though, I'm in first chair for my class aka THE BEST. Just kidding, I don't have a over grown ego.

" Livia, your turn to play to audition for first violin part" Mr. Lawrence called out to me.

Good luck me. And don't you dare bomb this part that you've been waiting for

Ok, ok me I get the point

After Class being dismissed at the end of the day

I waited for Jackson to be done with whatever he was doing so we could go to his place to work on this project.

" Hey sorry for making you wait. Let's go" I heard a husky voice call out to me.

Ok is it me but does anyone else find that so damn attractive?

I absolutely agree

I got up from sitting on the sidewalk waiting for him as we made our way to his car. Yeah usually I would care but I can literally feel every person around giving me a stare down. This school stares too much, seriously they need to mind their own business. I hopped in the car feeling awkward as ever.

"So uh. Hi." I said super awkward as utter silence covered until he started laughing. What was funny?

" I've never seen someone so awkward around me before. I mean I've made girls heart flutter but not as much as you"

And now that's when I roll my eyes super hard.

" Excuse me, don't compare me to desperate girls who throw their selves to a boy" I huffed.

" Woah you feisty feline, I didn't mean it like that." Silence fills the car again until he ask me if I wanted to play a requested song. Oh man this man just asked for hell.

"Will please have, MERCY, MERCY, ON MY HARRRRRTTTTT" I had to sing my husband's song.

"Damn girl, who broke your heart?" Jackson said looking at me.

"Leave my husband aloneee. Shawn Mendes is life forever and he's so freaking hot" I said proudly.

"I bet he's not as hot as me" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

" EXCUSE ME, never compare yourself to my husband's hot looks" I said acting hurt. We laughed and made jokes until we arrived at his house. Oh my, his house was so pretty. It was a modern house that I absolutely love.

"Welcome to crib" he said jokingly.

"Oh wow, can I live here" I asked.

"Sure, as long as you don't wake up at 2am to crawl in my bed to sleep with me"

"Ewwww, I don't know what girl you have over, but I am not a creep" I said giving disgusted face. We walked into his beautiful house and was greeted by a little girl and a sweet lady cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey Jack-Jack!" the little girl said yelled running to Jackson's arm.

SO FREAKING CUTE I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING

I KNOW RIGHT

"Jack-Jack who is that? Is that your wife?" she asked him pointing at me, turning me into a tomato state.

"No Isabella, that's Livia, my friend" Jackson said tickling her making me fall in love even more.

Wait what?

Then who I assumed was Jackson's mom came to greet me.

" Welcome to our humble abroad. I'm sorry if it seems messy in the kitchen. My name is Jaime Pierce and I'm Jackson's mother. You call me anything that works for you" she greeted me sweetly, shaking my hand. I kinda envy Jackson.

"Hello Ms. Pierce, my name is Livia and it is nice to me you. I hope I don't disturb you" I say greeting myself with manners.

"No honey, I assure you your presence is gladly welcomed here. Jackson, get all your work done tonight. We will have the Winston family over" she informed. Wait, Winston family that has Stacy? Oh god that would be absolutely awkward if she sees me here.

"Ok mom love you" Jackson said giving her a peck on the cheek. Then he grabbed my hand and brought me to his room and we did stuff... Just kidding, that is something that won't happen in a million years. I followed him into his spacey room and it was so nice.

"Wow, I was expecting your room to be mess" I said quite shocked.

"I'm not your everyday high school boy" he responded raising an eyebrow.

PING PING PING - Phone

Callie🐮: Hey hey hey, so how's your "date" 😏

Me: STAHP we're just doing a project

Callie🐮: Mhmm make sure to use protection 🤰🙅‍♀️

Me: I'm done talking to you💀

"So you talking to your boyfriend?" A voice interrupted.

" No- I mean I don't have a boyfriend" I said feeling flustered.

"I find that hard to believe coming from someone like you Anderson"

"Well you better believe it" I said.

" Ok, let's focus on the thing I mainly came here for which is the project" I said placing myself on his fluffy bed.

"Is that the only thing you came for?" He says as I hear a smirk crawling up his face.

Goddamn he's smoking hot

Chill me

Fine

"No, I'm sure I'm only here for the project. Sorry to disappoint you" I said teasing him.

1 hours later

"Ok, we are finished. Ms. Grudge can throw as much of the projects she wants but her stuff is too easy" I say with a grin plastered across my face.

"Let's hope that this is the only project she throws" Jackson sighed.

DING DONG

"Oh, I think the Winstons are here and I don't think you want to meet Stacy so we can leave now if you want" he suggested which I agreed on. But it wasn't the Winstons at the door, in fact it was worse, it was my angered dad at the door.
—————————————————————
Qoftc: Who's your celebrity crush?

Don't forget to like and leave a comment😋

Happy Reading📖

THX

Unicorn Love🦄❤

- annaxwill