Chapter 6 - Unknown Person

"So Stacy wanted us to have fun with this petite hoe?" one big bearded man said. He looked way  too old to be at a campus and had tattoos all the way down his arms. 

"We'd better make this quick then" another man said with an disgusting grin plastered onto his face. He also was bearded but with no tattoos. Who the hell were these people, and why were they even on school campus? So many questions ran throughout my head, but I needed to focus on how the hell do I get away from these two big ass men? 

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked stupidly.

Good one Livia, ask why you're been held against your will you idiot🙄

You know brain, your a smart ass

Yeah I know ;)

"Stacy paid us to get you and do whatever we pleased with you" the tattooed man said. Ahhhhh, so it was Slutty Stacy's idea huh? How the frick does get in contact with these type of people?

It's Slutty Stacy me, you can't question the way she works

True...

"Should we have some fun and turn her into our bitch?" the one without tattoos said.

"I think we should" he friend replied still having the plastered evil grin on his face. He placed his hands on my thighs as he tried to get into my pant. Hell no was going to get raped today or ever. I kneed him so hard in his baby makers that I swore I heard a loud crack.

Ouch that had to have hurt

"YOU BITCH!" The main yelled as he slapped me. That was so painful because now not just my cheeks were stinging, but my whole face.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET DOING THAT!" he shrieked as he began throwing punches and started kicking my stomach. I wanted to shrivel up and die a lonely cold death. His buddy began to join in as I felt my consciousness slip away, drowning into the abyss of darkness. Before slipping into darkness, with blurred vision, I see a shadowed figure pulling the big man off of me. Who was the unknown person? And why did they help me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! As you can see I'm trying to update as soon as I can because I can't leave y'all hanging😂 

However, the chapters may be shorter as usual because I don't have as much time like before so that sucks😭

Question of the Chapter: Have you ever met a shady person? I have and was not cool😭

Happy Reading📖

THX

Unicorn Love🦄❤️

- annaxwill