Chapter 5 - This is your fault!😡

A/N: ALOHA!!! It's been a while! Srry😅 Ever since I came back to the U.S. I have been busy like crazy and had no time, but I promise I'll try to make time. Today is going to be a short chapter, but I'll make it longer next chapter

Disclaimer: Lots of Bad languages up ahead!!!
----------------------------------------------------

Ughhhhhh great, it's been 10 minutes for me to see Slutty Stacy's face. I'm actually surprised my eyes didn't immediately burn just by her presence and fake perfume. It was just complete utter silence until the hoe opened her mouth.

"Look at you, Livia Anderson, looking like-"

"Hey Stacy, I'm going to need u to close that crusty mouth up before u spread STDs by the dick u had last night" I said sounding annoyed.

Oh that's the last time you're going to stand up for yourself huh?😒

Shut up me. I don't need your stupid opinion.

Mhmmm

"Livia, shut your stupid smart ass up! I'm sick and tired of your smart ass being smart to me!" Stacy yelled.

"And you think I'm not sick and tired of your dumb shit you tell me? Maybe if you had a heart in that fake plastic body of your, maybe you would actually be considered human!"

"Hmph, Since you still want to be a smart ass to me, get ready for a world of pain after school!" Stacy said with her words digging into my brain, making me feel like shriveling up into a ball.

The school day pasted fast and I served detention. I was walking to my car until I was once again grabbed for the second time in a day. I give up. These people want me to suffer so badly, so I might as well let them have what they want. I was done retorted; I was done fighting back; I was done living...

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Aloha once again! Did u like the chapter? If so, leave a comment down below and don't forget to like!😜

Question of the chapter: Who/what is someone/something annoying to u?

THX

Happy Reading 📖

Unicorn Love 🦄 ❤️,

- annaxwill