Chapter 7 - Ummmm what?

Oh Jesus, my head was killing me like I was having a hangover. Where the hell was I? I would know where my house is but I couldn't return because of  "Dad", so where was I? I attempted getting up from the comfy couch, but instead I landed on my side where constantly kicked smack down on the floor. That certainly hurt...

"Ahhhhh so Sleeping Beauty finally awoken?" A masculine voice spoke.

"Ummmm what? This sleeping beauty can kick ass, thank you" I responded .
"Didn't see you kick ass when you were on the floor" he responded. He was right, I don't have the rights to say that I can kick ass. Wait, WHAT THE HELL!!! I DIDN'T PICK UP LACY!!!

"What time is it?!" I yelled as I started to panic.

"Chill out, it's 6:00pm" he replied.

"Sorry, but what is your name?" I asked.

"The name is Jackson Pierce" he said. DID HE JUST SAY JACKSON PIERCE? THE ONE AND ONLY JACKSON PIERCE?! OFNNNNN

"Why is there something wrong?" He asked me seemingly confused.

"No reason, got to go bye" I said as tried scurrying out his house. But sadly as my clumsy self, I trip over thin air, THIN AIR!

"Owwww..." I said trying not to tear up because that really hurt when I fell.

"I can drive you home if you want" He suggested.

"No! Not home, my friend Callie's House, but first we need to pick up my little sister, Lacy". That kinda sounded mean when I said that to him but there was no way in hell I was going back "home". I opened my phone and holy crap was there a ton of freaking missed calls. I dialed Lacy's number 3 times before she finally answered.

"Lacy?" I said really timidly.

"Livia? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Lacy screamed into the phone. This practically ear rape and I thought my ears just died.

"I'm sorry, I'll give you an explanation later, but right now, where are you?" I asked, trying to avoid being lectured some more.

"I'm already at Callie's house since you couldn't pick me, so Callie did and I already explained the situation to her" Lacy said. Thank God I didn't have to do more explain than I already need to when I get there.

"Ok great, I'll be there in 15 minutes" I said before ending the call. Geez, how did I get entangled into this mess? Oh right, I didn't keep my mouth shut once again, causing me to get beat up. So much bad luck for me.

—————————————————————

Question of the Chapter: Have you ever looked dumb if front of someone you like or someone who was cute? *I know I have😂*

Don't forget to like and leave a comment😋

Happy Reading📖

THX

Unicorn Love🦄❤

- annaxwill