Chapter 12 - Celebrity Husband

Today was the day that I had to go to the hottest hunk in the world house. Currently, what's my status you may ask? I'm freaking the HELL OUT. I mean would you not freak out if you were given this chance? I had to wear something nice but something that doesn't stand out. It's 6:30 AM and I have about 1 hour and 30 minutes before we have to leave. Hmm, this calls for Callie's assistance.

"CALLIEEEEE, I NEED YOUR HELP!" I shrieked.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CRAZY LADY?!" She yelled back to me.

"I need help from my bestie, bestiest, best friend in the world"

"You know that would not pass grammar even if you tried" She laughed at me.

"Sure it would. Is Lacy still asleep even after my yelling?"

"Now I'm up you LOUD AIRHORN" Lacy huffed out coming into the guest room I'm staying in.

"You love me so much" I teased.

"Mhm sure I do" Lacy said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, Callie I need your help in picking my outfit today.I know it's gonna be a little cold today so I need something comfy but cute and presentable. Can you do that?"

"You picked to right person" she replied with a smile I didn't trust.

30 minutes later...

Oh wow, Callie did an amazing freaking job. She should be my stylist every day considering I always wear a sweater and leggings with my Vans or Adidas. She used things from her closet and let me tell you, her closet is goals. She even did a natural makeup look on me. I didn't look extra but I didn't look like I didn't try. (Picture above is her Outfit)

"Soooo are you going to tell me why you are putting effort to how you look today?" She asked me. Oops, I completely forgot to tell her about my interaction with Oscar.

"Well..."

"WHEN WHAT WOMAN? SPILL THE TEAAA"

"Jackson asked me if I could come over his place to work on a project for Ms. Grudge's class..."

3... 2... 1....

"EXCUSSSSEEEEE MEEEEE?! YOU'RE GOING TO JACKSON PIERCE'S HOUSE YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME?! I'M GOING TO GET YOU"

"AHHHH WILD CALLIE ON THE LOSE!!! DON'T KILL MEEEE"  I was running down stairs away from the outraged Callie who was hot on my tail.

"AHHH IM SORRY CALLIE! I PROMISE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHEN I FIRST SEE YOU!"

"YOU'D BETTER HOPE TO LIVE TO KEEP THAT PROMISE MWUAHAHAHAHHA" At this point, we were in the living room having a tickling fight bawling laughter until we actually dropped.

"Livia, your life isn't easy but maybe this time, it's giving you your happiness that you deserved for all your times you've been alone" She told me as we laid on the ground starring at the ceiling.

"I hope you are right. It's tiring being in pain" I tell her.

"Don't give up Livia. There's more than this one sucky part of this life timeline."

"You know it's gonna suck if we don't get to class on time" I respond ruining the moment.

"OH SHITAKE MUSHROOM! WE DIDN'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST"

~~~~~ Three Stomachs Growling ~~~~~

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry" Lacy says butting in after coming downstairs. We headed our way to Callie's Kitchen and began to make ourselves blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon and boy they were delicious.