SIX

It's been three months. I can finally sit up and walk around finally. I just need to take it easy. It was long and painful, but with Harry's help, the last two months help me and to heal a bit faster.

My mind is still blurry from that night I apparently got hit by a car, to find why I did any of that in the first place.

Beileve me I tried to ask a bunch of times to Harry about what was the cause, but he tells me I need to heal first and not to worry about it. I'm better now, I think I deserve an explanation. I just need to remember.

I was currently watching television at the moment. Harry was gone picking up dinner for the two of us. I'm getting really edgy with him, because he's been leaving quite alot these last few days, longer then two hours which is weird because he usually gets to paranoid that'll I'll leave.

One things for sure is that I forgot what happen that night but everything else before I remembered so well. Harry literally had to tell me that I have a kitten named Hope, and he gave her to me as a present for something.

Something...that I think caused why I got hit by a car in the first place. I know that I still want to leave Harry because he kidnapped me but I remember that chip that's inside me. It gets difficult when you know where the scar is but not sure how to cut my neck open to try to get it out and I honestly don't feel like dying, from a deep cut in my neck.

Harry walks in the door finally with some chinese takeout. He smiles at me as he sets it on the coffee table and began to get things situated. He handed me some chopsticks and gave me my favorite noodles. Of course he knows what I love to eat. He knows me all to well.

I can feel his eyes watch me as I take my first bite. Of course people will get so uncomforable with this, trust me he does this all the time. I just keep my eyes glued to my food and try to not make any contact. Simple.

Until he talks.

"I want to try something all over again. It has something to do with that night before your accident. I planned this out more thoroughly so I don't have to watch you run out the door again," I look at him interested, "when you're done, meet me in my room love."

He gets up and kisses my forehead. I'm staying on my best behavior right now because he's now telling me what happened to me. Sure I'm nervous as heck as to what he wants to "try" again, but I'm very curious.

My stomach grumbles, indicating that I should just worry about filling my belly up and talk to him after. I grab the chopsticks and take a bite of the noodles. I moan as I chew. It felt like I haven't ate for hours. I enjoyed it so much that I didnt realize I finished the whole thing under the course of six minutes. My stomach was full and satisfied.

Now I was ready to talk to Harry. I put my dishes away and began to head towards Harry's room. I came to the door and I pushed it open. Harry was laying on the bed, going through the channels on tv.

"Uh, Harry I'm here." I say as I closed the door.

He looks at me with a grin and motions me to sit down next to him, which I did. He pulled me close to him and he put my head to his chest.

"Like I said, I planned this very carefully this time, I'm not letting you getting into anymore life threatening accidents."

I nod in his chest. I was listening to his heartbeat for a minute. I'm still curious as to what I going on here. But I know if he's rekindling what has happen before. I know it will be a bad idea.

"Okay...Anna I need you to be calm. I'm going to try this in a softer approach. I don't want you to run away from me okay?"

"Okay."

Harry cleared his throat as he pushed me back a little, but still had me where I couldn't move as much.

He began to open his mouth but there was a sound downstairs that for his attention.

Me to. Who's here? It couldn't be Hope, because she's in the room with us.

Harry got up slowly. He looked to me and put his finger to his lips, a way for him to tell me I need to be quiet as he goes and investigate. I watched him left the room. I felt very weird being in the room, without him. I was also curious.

I got up from the bed and followed in the direction Harry was in. Making sure I was extra quiet. I heard muffled voices as I began and when I went around the corner to the livingroom it was all clear.

Harry was in the middle of an argument with two men. They had Australian accents as I could tell. Both blonde.

"Harry you have to get out of here." One said to Harry.

Harry brought his fingers through his hair.

"Ashton please this is my home, why should I leave here?"

The other guy cleared his throat. Harry looked at him with annoyance.

"What now Luke, what is it that i need to get out of my home and this neighborhood?

Luke rolled his eyes. "The FBI are finally getting clues to where and who you are Harry. What did you expect would happen? You kidnapped the mayor's granddaughter for fucks sake."

Oh my goodness! Am i hearing this right? I hoenstly thought they would drop my case. They are still looking for me! I can be found and Harry can go to jail and ill be fre-

"Anna?"

My mind goes back to Harry and the two boys.

And they don't look to happy.

A/M

GO AHEAD SLAP ME.

I'm sorry for not updating. Motivation isn't existing at all in my life. Its either college or work. Back and forth. No free time whatsoever. Though fall semester is coming to in end soon so I might be on track till spring.

Pls comment and tell me what you think if you're still reading :)

Till next time...