THIRTEEN

When I woke up the next morning. I felt really groggy and my stomach still had knots from yesterday. Looking at the clock it was 7 in the morning. I slept for 12 hours.  I think this is the longest I've slept ever. Harry keeps emotionally draining me. Here he was though, sleeping soundly next to me. I just can't beileve it.

  He's a billionaire. A CEO. Something I could never guess Harry could be. Thinking back though he did get by just fine. I guess the house that I lived in for four years was a huge place, and had a few rooms with nice interior and exterior as well.

  He did get by with buying things just fine as I never seen him work outside of his home. I didn't think any much of it, but why would I? All I cared about was my life and how much I just wanted to free.

  He wants to marry me. He says I'm the chosen one, that if I would ever leave him he would die. He needs help. He has a problem for sure that needs to be fixed to think that kidnapping me was the only way for him to be with me. I don't understand why it had to be me.

  I want to ask him why. I want to know what made him have this obsession with me. Because I never knew who we was before I was kidnapped. Maybe today I'll try to get more out of him.

  I looked up at him. He turns around facing me. Still snoring away. I think I'll get ready for the day and make breakfast for him. I'll be nice today instead of rashing out. I want him to tell me.

  I get up from bed. I don't know when he'll be up. I'll let him sleep in for a bit. I'll go see how Hope is doing. I walk out to the long hallway, down the stairs and around the corner to her room. A room. For Hope. With his crazy mind as it is, he's nice enough to spare one of his rooms for a cat.

   I walk over to Hope she's currently playing with a toy mouse. She notices me walk in the door and runs up to me and rub against my leg. I picked her up and kissed her forehead.

  "Goodmorning babygirl." She meows and licks my hand.

  I put her down and watched her go back to playing. I guess that she's just fine, so I decide to just walk around the place. If you can picture a modern mansion today with white, grey and black colors flowing through the house.

   You got it.

  Downstairs only had the livingroom with a dining room attached to it. The otherside of the house has the kitchen and laundry, and of course Hope's room.

  Where the front door is you'll walk into the entry way where there is stairs on each side curving up to the stairs buy also behind the stairs in the middle of the house is an elevator.

  Wow.

  I didn't even notice that.

  What a place.

   I kinda want to try it out. Going by it, I pressed the up button. Waiting for it to open, it dings and I stepped in. There was three buttons.

  Floor 2.

  Main Floor.

  Basement.

  Well I know upstairs it's our master bedroom and 3 other guestrooms. With an extra closet and bathroom. So I decided to press the basement one. I wonder if it'll just be a big empty space.

  The door closes and the elevator started to move. When the door opens, I couldn't believe on what I was seeing. It was like a huge office room with a desk on the side. Harry's pictures on magazines were taped on every wall.

  Wow. It was like his own little version of his family's business.

  When I looked around I noticed there was more rooms. I decided to pick one, only to find it was a bathroom, so I go to the other side and open it. It was dark so I moved my hand around to find a light switch.