TWELVE

We were riding a bus to who knows where. Harry mentioned nothing about what happened just been very edgy the whole time. I mean he just been caught and the agent is still alive.

   I wonder who this agent was and how he believed that Harry didn't kill me. I'm pretty sure we will be on the news. The Mayor's granddaughter was alive and breathing. And now everyone will know who Harry is.

   The bus stopped and Harry got up and told me to start grabbing our things. That's the first time I heard him talk the whole ride. I grab Hope's kennel and my bag. I followed him off the bus.

  We stood by the corner where Harry was looking at his phone. There was alot of people around, but no one took much attention to us, until I heard someone say Harry's name. Well fake name that is.

   There was a man standing outside of a car waving. Harry look his way then nod, took my hand and tug me towards the guy.

   "Get in." He says as he places our stuff in the trunk.

  I obey and put Hope right next to me. The man went in the car then and turned his head to look at me.

  "Hello there my name is Louis. You must be Anna." He gave a small smile. I looked at him. I have no idea who he is or how Harry knows him.

But I was curious.

  "Uh..hi where are you taking us?" I asked. My voice cracking.

  He was about to say something until Harry spoke up.

  "He's taking us to our new place. Nothing more."

  Louis just nods then began to drive. On the way, Harry and Louis made small talk. I didn't say anything much just poked at Hope's door as she tried to catch my finger.

   The ride took about an hour and by the looks of it we were driving beside the ocean towards a hill that was covered with trees and a driveway with a gate. That must be where our place is.

  We drove up the hill. It was about a 2 minute drive till we came up to a basically a mansion.

  This is the house? How much money does Harry own. Who the hell is he? Questions went through my head as we pull up to the front door.

  "Har-"

  "Anna I know you have questions, but right now let's just go in, I'll tell you once we get inside." Harry gives me a stern look before getting out of the car.

  Louis opens his door and grabs our stuff in the back. I take Hope and follow Harry inside. The place was huge. Modern look. With beautiful interior, not to mention there's the oceans view behind it and also a pool outside of course.

  "Ms. Riddle, let me fully introduced myself," Louis says as he sets our stuff down, "I am actually Harry's assistant. He's my boss."

  I gasp and start questioning.

"A what? How and why?" I began to look at Harry. He just looks at me.

"Anna let's go sit down in the livingroom and I'll tell you what's going on."

   Harry looks to Louis then.

  "Go unpack our stuff and bring Hope to her room. I'll let you know when you can come in."

  Louis nods then leaves to another part of the house with Hope. Harry gestures for me to sit on the couch. I know I don't want anything to do with Harry, but this took a turn. A turn that I didn't at all expect.

  "Well, we are living in this place because I'm rich. Actually filthy rich. Since you're going to be my wife soon, I thought I let you know everything now."

I ignored the wife part and just look at him giving my full attention.

  " I'm actually quite famous in the United Kingdom. My family runs a business that's known in the U.S and other big countries also. I've been hiding from my family and the world in order to have you."

  He's famous? A businessman? I was about to speak but Harry gestured that he didn't want to hear anything from me.

"My family is in the UK now and has no clue what I am doing. That I kidnapped a girl was going to make her fall in love with me." He laughs. "And the United States has no idea that I'm here."

"That's all I am going to tell you right now. Once we are married, you'll get to see why you have been chosen. Everyone will know who you are. Your death was just a way to get the cops off me for a bit, while I'll bring out the big show. I'll make everyone understand that they can't threaten me because I can't have the girl I want. If they say I can't have you I'll die."

He grabs my hands and grips them tight making me whimper.

"Louis is going to get that fucking bastard before he runs all my plans. You shouldn't have did what you did. You keep trying, but soon you'll be locked to me for good. You have no idea what things I can do so you can't leave me ever Anna, just you wait."

  IHis eyes locked mine. I couldn't get away. He was famous. He had this plan from the start.

Forget that agent. He will be caught.

"Anna now we are home. It's just you, me and Hope for a month until our marriage is final. Then I'll let the whole world know, you're alive and well, I'll have your family congratulate me that I saved you, and that marriage of what your parents set up for you will be over."

He noticed me move in realization.

Fuck I forgot about that. I was going to get married to Zayn Malik. He's an actor a famous one, and my parents had our marriage planned since I was a little girl so they can be well recognized even if my grandfather was the mayor of California.

Harry couldn't have have me the way he wanted. My family wouldn't allowed it.

He did what he did so he let me know that I was his.

"Yes Anna. You got it,"

I looked at him as he smiles at me.

"Now let's get settled in shall we?"

He yells for Louis.

Louis comes in.

"You know what to do."

"Yes boss." Louis replied.

I watch as Louis leaves.

Harry always figure shit out.

Great, now I'm stuck with a billionaire now who can do whatever the fuck he wants to make sure I won't leave his side, in this big mansion in the middle of nowhere.

I get up and look to Harry.

"I'm going to bed."

  Harry sighs but let's me be. I guess he will let me be alone to still process everything.

I go up to our room. And lay in bed, I stare up at the ceiling.

I just let my thoughts ponder till my eyes close shut from exhaustion.

Author's Note

Ehh I wanted to this to go this way for awhile now. I wanted Harry to be a ceo of some sort.

A psychopath CEO I guess.

Anyway next update will be Thursday.

Hope you like it.