NINE

SORRY

It was official. To the whole country I was dead. I was walking to the livingroom where Harry was watching the news. What happened today, changed everything.

The city was distraught, heartbroken. They couldn't save the mayor's granddaughter. That chance that they thought they were getting her back, seeing her breathing and much alive had vanished when she put a gun to her head.

As that continued the city had learned that the mayor resigned and tomorrow will welcome another one. In the next month, I'm sure this will all be forgotten. Except the grieving Riddell family.

I wondered where we would be going next. Harry had decided that we were moving to Florida. That no one could ever see us again.  He told me he got a place by the ocean and that it was vacant. To get to an actual town would take close to an hour.

My life keeps getting better and better I swear. Why? Well he brought up he wanted to pop the question soon and he also plans he wants a mini him roaming around by the next two years.

Why me? Why me!

"Anna?"

I blinked in confusion. I realized I was still in the livingroom starting at apparently Harry.

"Hm?" I didn't know what to say. I forgot why I was in here in the first place.

"I don't know Anna, you've been staring at me for about two minutes now." He gets up and comes to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't mind you looking at me, but I know something is on your mind."

"Um," I brush my hair with my fingers, "Just about our wedding, I guess and our future."

He smiles. Of course he would. His love of his life is actually thinking about their future. But what he doesn't know is that she's regretting everything about it.

"Our life would perfect, wouldn't it?" He smiles and blushes. He kisses me then. I let him.

"M-hm."

Author's Note part 2:

I got anxiety after my car accident in January and i haven't been at all the same since. I thought for a couple months that my life was going down a hill.

But I met my bf in june. And he practically changed me...or made me feel like myself again....

We only been together for about three months and it's like we've known each other for a long time. My parents love him...and apparently his parents adore me because I brought their son out of depression. His mom told me that. So I think I'm getting back to myself again but I still have anxiety. And it sucks so much.

This past year has been shitty. I thought I could do college but cause of my accident and lack of interest. I got behind and i had to take a break.

I think of going back next year. But I want to know what I want to do first. I really want to go to college.

Idk...thoughts? Pm me?

I want to finish my stories though too..