TEN

(Imagine this look but with a short stuble beard...idkk..lol)

  It was the day that I was dreading the most. We were on our way to the airport. I looked at Harry's blonde hair. It was short. Of course different than before. He also grew somewhat of a beard for good measure. It wasn't long it was shaved short, be he told me he was going to grow it.

  I don't why he changed his looks, I mean no one knows how he looks or sounds like. But he insisted.

And as for me.

I'm blonde as well. My hair is cut short to my shoulders. Harry is making me wear brown contacts as well. My clothes is nicer than what I usually wear, and my nails are done. Something completely opposite than the original Anna would be.

  I cried that night when Harry completely changed my appearance. My hatred spit out every time he would bring the scissors across my hair. I let some tears fall as he dyed it. I felt disgust when I looked in the mirror and seen my reflection.

  I didn't recognize myself anymore.

  Our names have been changed of course. His name is now William Stokes. And my name is now...

  Elizabeth Ashley.

In public that's who we are, but behind the walls it's, Harry and Anna.

  "Alright Elizabeth, it's time." Harry gives me a smile before paying the driver and getting out of the taxi.

  I took a deep breath, and got out, I stepped beside, to grab Hope (who is scared in her kennel) Harry though was watching me close and of course grabbed my hand when I was beside him again.

We walked inside and Harry gave up the tickets and we headed to security. Going through, I was surprised Harry didn't bring a weapon him. But of course it would be stupid if he actually did. I just remember if I scream he will find me and kill me, cause of that dumb chip in my neck.

So for now, I must obey and follow Harry. I'm Harry's fucking puppet now. I can't believe this is how my life is going to be. Why is it so unfair?

We got on board and got to our seats, Harry giving me the window seat, I put Hope right on my lap. We buckled up, my eyes wandered to the window, feeling a tear fall, as now I'm leaving home, my family, my life basically. And there's nothing I can do about it.

I cried silently as we took off. Harry held my hand but I didn't budge he pinched my palm and I glared at him as I let him hold my hand.

This flight, has most definitely turned deeper into hell. I ignored me wanting to burst and just lay my head back and close my eyes.

After a few minutes I finally pull myself into my dreams.

Dreams of loneliness...mostly.

I woke up to a nudge on my arm. Harry was smiling at me, and he was carrying Hope. Looking around I realized we had landed.

"Let's go darling. I'm hungry so lets get to the hotel." We grab the rest of our luggage and I followed him out of the airplane.

  We got our things in a cab and parked at our hotel. Stepping out, I looked at my surroundings, it's beautiful morning, I never been to Florida before, really warm. I breathe in the air, and blew out. I wish I was here on a vacation where I'm free.

  Harry got us checked in and we went to our room. Harry being tired suggested we get a hotel room before moving to our new home. This will give Harry time to freshen up by getting a car, and start his new job tomorrow.

  And I mean a work from home job.

  I sat up everything for Hope so she could be comfortable, then laid down in the bed. Of course it's one, which I'll share with Harry. I decided to put the tv on. Deciding on watching a movie, Harry called to order breakfast. When he was finished he laid and sprawled out beside me, making a huge yawn.

  "Oh yeah, that hits the spot." He focused his eyes on the tv for a bit. Then asked me a question that made me froze.

  "How does the 2nd of next month sound for the wedding?" He glances at me and gives me a smile.

  It took me a good minute to squeak out an okay before a tear fell down. Damnit I'm crying. I don't want this, why is this my life? If I say no what good will that do? I have to agree to everything he wants.

  Of course he notices the tears.

  He comes close to my ear and put his hand on my chest.

   "You'll be okay, after this. You'll be glad we got married. I'll make your world so wonderful, that you'll forget the tears you cry. You'll get there, my love."

  He kisses my head, before we hear a knock on the door. Breakfast had came.

  I'm not hungry, nor tired. I'm empty. An empty body, and a scared brave less soul trapped inside. My eyes stare at the tv. I ignore Harry's comment of 'come get your breakfast'.

  I just stare at the tv until I'm back into my dreams. Dreams of things that will never come true.

Dreams of Harry letting me go.

  And Harry didn't disturb me.

Author's Note

I'm going to try more. I'm so so sorry, for those who actually likes this story.