SEVEN

Harry sighed. Walking over to me, he put his arm around my shoulder then looked to the boys.

"We'll have to try harder this time. Make sure nothing slips. They don't know my name just yet, so before we get to crazy, we just have to think smarter."

"How do we do this one, Harry? I told you, you're better off leaving this place. It's been four years, and she is who she is. They won't stop Harry, until you're in handcuffs and she get to finally be reunited with her family."

  The other guy I assumed Ashton, nodded his head. I as of right now felt frozen still, afraid because Harry's grip on my shoulder is proof that if I start to say anything, I'll have broken bones, worse then my injuries before.

"Guys just let me think. You're free to leave now. I'll call you when something is planned."

I watched them leave. When the door was shut, that's when Harry let go of me.

"Good Anna, you eavesdropper, you know everything now, i should punish you, but I don't want you broken again. Let's go. I have something to show you."

I followed him to the kitchen where he grabbed the newspaper in the island. He handed it me. My eyes scanned the paper, my eyes bulging for what I am reading.

Mayor's granddaughter possibly alive?

FBI authorities had left little clues for the city of Boston. Anna Lynn Riddle could possibly be alive after four years of her kidnapping....

"They know I'm alive? How....I was trapped in this house. How could they found out?" I began to say.

"Well, apparently I haven't checked all the nook and crannies of this situation. I thought I was careful. But they caught onto me. They don't know who I am, and we are going to keep it that way."

"How? You said you weren't going to leave this place." That being said, gave me little hope.

"We aren't. But I got something that will make them leave us alone altogether."

   Harry grabbed the newspaper from me and put it in the trash. I'm not suppose to touch newspapers or anything related to the outside world, but now with Harry being searched again, I know I have a chance of leaving him for good.

  "Anna get dressed. We have a show to make."

   I frowned on confusion. What does he mean a show? I watched him walk to the hallway, probably to his room.

  "Anna now!"

  I ran up to my room.

  A/n

I just want to see whose reading...

I know this is really effing short.

I know I lack.

But the reads are growing. So I gotta continue it.

Leave your comments below please.

I need motivation again!!