ELEVEN

I woke up feeling like crap. Though when I looked around it was still bright out. It was about 3 in the afternoon. Harry was sleeping right next to me. I guess we only got this room to sleep for the day.

  My stomach rumbled. I know for sure the breakfast was way no longer good. But I say up, not to disturb Harry and went to use the bathroom. Hope was in there where I had put her cat food and water. I'm glad at least we were allowed to bring her. Harry made an excuse that she was my service cat that helps with my "anxiety" for travelling. I don't know how he came up with the other stuff. But she's here and can keep me company.

  I do my business. I walked out and I went to the fridge, Harry had packed us a couple of teas, though when I look inside there was a salad and a sandwich that had a little note that said 'Elizabeth' making me frown. But I grab the food anyways cause I was indeed hungry.

  I sat down and started to get it all set. I think I made a little bit noise then I anticipated. Harry had woken up and looked around at what was the cause of the small ruckus. Only to find me taking a bite of my food.

  I continued eating as he decided just to turn over and went back to sleep. I continued eating when I heard a small knock on the door. I looked over to Harry, which he was still sleeping. I decided just to get the door instead of getting Harry first. I opened it only to find a middle aged man in a suit and tie.

  "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked.

  He smiled only to look inside to see that Harry was still sleeping. Then looked at me and went to grab something in his pocket. I kinda froze expecting the worse when he pulled a badge.

A FBI badge.

  "I know you go by the name Elizabeth Ashley. But I know who you really are."

I looked at him with a opened mouth. How does he know? How did he find out? This is good...oh my god, what am I thinking I'm free!

I smiled as a let a tear slip. "I'm Anna Riddell... um should we continue this outside. I have something to tell you."

He nods. And I shut the door, looking at Harry to see he was still very much asleep. The key in my pocket. How is this happening?

  We were in the hallway. And I wanted to tell him about the chip. And before I got to do that.

  The door opens.

  With a pissed off Harry.

  The guy who never told me his name smiled at Harry.

  "Hello Mr. St-"

   Before he got the word put Harry grabbed him and threw him in the room. I stood in the hallway shock. He's going to kill him?

  He'll make a commotion. Should I run. But before I could I feel two arms grabbing me and throwing me in the room. I see the FBI guy laying on the ground passed out and a very angry Harry, staring at me.

  "We need to leave. NOW." He grabs our stuff. I quickly grab Hope and her stuff. I couldn't believe this.

  I was so close, I couldn't scream or make any noise. I was crying. I was so close to freedom. But he's alive and when he wakes up. He will find me. Its weird feeling how I'm running with Harry to a cab. I didn't care anymore.

  Someone knows I'm alive.

  I'll just have to wait until he finds me again.

  I escape with Harry. But my eyes cry with a new emotion. An excited one...will I be free?

  Now I just have to hope I'll still be alive when he does find me.

Please don't take to long sir.

  Author's Note

  Yaa short but it'll be super long if I continue it so I thought I'll just give you the Harry's reaction to this in the next chapter...

  So what y'all think??

  When should I update again??