FIFTEEN

"How was the "old Harry?" Harry asks, as he stares at the TV. We had talked the whole night. When we finally fell asleep. Monster Harry finally awaken again when we woke up the next morning.

   "He's very talkative. But you were right, he's not going to help me. Because with the same with you, you don't want you're reputation to be ruined."

   "Told you. He know who's in charge around here." He smirks at me.

   I yawned and watch the TV too but I had a question that was bugging me too the whole night and I forgotten to mention to the other Harry. I've been wondering how he was so good at switching back and forth, and how I didn't noticed it until, I watched his videos.

    "Harry?"

     "Hm."

     "How were you guys so good at switching back and forth, you seemed the same to me, the last four years?"

     I try to go back in the years. I guess though because he said he can only come out when I wasn't around. Harry looks at me with a questionable look.

    "I just told you who was in charge. If only you didn't have to snoop. You wouldn't have found out my secret. To be honest Anna, actually I was on my way to see if I can control my mind and see if I can stay how I am permanently. So he wouldn't bother us anymore."

  I rolled my eyes. He seen it and shaked his head.

   He gets up and stretches. He walked over to other side of the room to open the alcohol cabinet. He grabs out whiskey and a glass. Pouring it and taking a sip. He turns around and faces me.

  "I've been thinking. Maybe we should get married sooner than I thought. You have been really bad since we got here and I haven't properly punished you yet. I'm done with beating you up whenever you got on my nerves," he walks closer to me setting down his glass, he then comes to sit in front of me, "I'm sorry for doing that to you Anna."

    So he wants my punishment now is to have our wedding sooner? He's really messed up in the head if he really thinks that's going to happen.

   "Harry, you're cruel. You don't care about my feelings. You just want what you want, is it really fine knowing I could never love you like you want me too?" I put my hands to my face and cried.

    Harry sighs. He downs his whiskey.

   "You're pushing it. You always are. Maybe you need a little something. Maybe then you'll see that I'm the only one for you."

   I look up at him. What was he talking about now?

   He grabs me then and kisses me hard. I try to get away from him but he held me closer. He pushes me closer to the couch. I try to get away and move away. He was about to go somewhere with his hand until he backs away.

  He looks like he heard something he didn't want to.

   Harry's POV

    He's in my thoughts.

     Since changing back to my other self. I've been sensing that he wants to be free again. He keeps talking in my head. Things I don't want to hear. He doesn't get it why I need Anna so bad. He can't even control his feelings. He's a scardy cat when it comes to these things.

   Just remembered what happened when he was young. And he was waiting for someone to love him. He was such a wimp back then that he began to create me. He just didn't know that yet. He thought I came out at that party. But he was wrong I was with him the whole time. Whenever there was a problem I always shown up.