Author's Note:

Hulooo dear readers!

This is the first book that I published here and I dedicate this to LoserInTheCrowd (Previously known as TheOtakuBoxPrincess7). Though she's not much of a Hibari fan, she's still the one who introduced me to him and his folks. Check out her stories too! I'm her biggest fan, I love her stories, hihi.

I would also like to thank her for creating the cover of this book. Love ya' girl!

So, anyway, I would love-love-LOVE to hear your comments and suggestions :) I'll welcome it with an open mind and an understanding heart. I would be publishing the first four chapters and kindly please tell me if It's interesting enough for me to continue. Don't forget to tell me if you like it!

~ It would be highly appreciated XD

Thank you! Hope you'll enjoy this <3

P.S. I tried keeping Hibari in character and it was hard. And here's another thing; I'm not very familiar about the things or whatsoever that is happening in KHR :( It's just, one day my friend told me about it, then I found Hibari cute, then that's that... *sigh* Anyway, don't worry. I still know the SUPER BASIC things, hihi.

 Oh, and by the way, Hibari and Isuki (My OC) are highschool classmates here. Hibari's not the discipline prefect-something :(        ( Mikata is also my OC :"> )

 Guys, these is my own ideas and kindly respect it by not revising it to a new one and pretend its yours. Thank you <3