Chapter Three

(Time Skip)

When I entered school, the hallway is buzzing with excitement.

Huh? What happened? Did they move classes from Thursday to Friday? Did they made a law named 'Everyday Holiday'? Did the principal came to school without pants?!

Then Mikata appeared beside me

"Hey, did you hear that we're going on a fieldtrip?"

"I just did. And it disappoints me. I was starting to think that the principal came to school without pants. Oh, how fun it is to see that our principal is not perfect than going on a stupid fieldtrip!"

"Fieldtrips are not stupid..."

"Yes they are. It's even worse because I can't be with my best friend..."

"Awww.... Don't worry Isuki, you'll have a partner in your class. You'll see..."

"Wow, how fun it is to be paired up with someone who's a 'left over'."

"Well..."

KRIIING!!!

"And there goes the bell. See ya' later, Isuki."

_________________________________________

When I entered our room, students are happily chatting about the said fieldtrip...

"Good morning class."

"Good morning sensei."

"So, I see that the news about the fieldtrip already reached all of you. I assume we can start pairing up-"

The girls gave collective shrieks

“Okay, I'll give you about three minutes to find your pair. Starting now..."

Everyone stood up and ran to each other. The girls kept on screaming in excitement. I rolled my eyes at these pathetic creatures. Pssshh, as if they never knew that they'll be partners!    I glanced at sensei and saw that he's looking at me. I quickly hung my head and pretend to write something on my notebook.

"*clears throat* Your time is up and I want all of you to please settle down and take your seats."

"Hai sensei!"

"Now, did everybody got a partner?"

I gulped.

"Hai sensei!"

"Again, did EVERYBODY got a partner?"

I looked up, sensei is staring at me, waiting for my answer. But I just sat there and avoided sensei's gaze.