Chapter Two

AN: Sorry if the first chapter might be quite boring, thank you for those who sticked with me :)

Anyway, I would like to give you a brief info about Isuki's physical looks.

1) She have a long brown hair (always wear red ribbon)

2) She have warm brown eyes

3) Her average height is upto Hibari's eyes

______________________________________________________

Isukiii... Isukiii... ISUKI!

"Ah! Uh-huh, wait what?" As I try to remember what I was doing.

"Uh, hello? Is Isuki there? Can you tell her to quit daydreaming and come back to earth?"

Okay, we're seating in a circle...

"It's your turn already"

In a park... with an empty bottle in the middle

"Yamamoto just finished with his dare."

Oh right! We're playing truth or dare...

"Okay... I want a - dare." as not to make things boring.

"People! People! Isuki here wants a dare!" Mikata, my best friend, announced as if it was important

Gokudera chuckled "Stupid woman... Didn't learn from Takeshi, huh?"

As I look at their faces, it dawned to me that I made a wrong desicion. Like, I unconsciously said yes in marrying the brocolli in our garden... That's the kind of horror I felt. (I actually had a dream about that once, and it's a dark-dark dream... Our dinner that night was Boiled Broccoli as far as I can remember, and that gave me nightmares. I dreamt that my parents are trying to push me to marry the broccoli I ate for dinner! How crazy can that get?)

They were whispering some scary ideas to each other. Well - okay, I really can't hear them well, but I heard them say things like;

"Is it safe?"

"It can be fun... or it can turn bloody."

"Are you sure? What if something would happen to her..."

"I don't know, it's too risky."

And other blahblahs

"Um guys, don't get too overboard. Just give me something simple like -"

then Mikata cut me in

"Okay, Isuki. We've decided your dare. I love you but you must..."

Whaaat? Ugh, suspense-suspense...