AN: REAL TALK~

Reality check...

Guys, you must've noticed it by now, after reading the 8 chapters...

That I, author-san, AWFULLY SUCKS in creating fluff scenes...

Let's admit it, I've been trying SO hard in creating cute and smile-cracking fluffs that it turned into an awkward-weird-frustrating scenes, sentences, phrases, or happenings...

And I really-really-really-really-REALLY need your help. I need some sort of advise to help me improve and teach me how to create fluffs that gives readers 'the feeling'. I have a huge thing for romance and fluffs, but I'm  having a hard time creating them, because I, myself, lacks real-life experience about such things... (Yeah, so, my life is as plain-old-boring as can be)

I really want to create stories that have romance as a genre because I already have ideas but I'm just not too accounted in writing it. That's why I'm coming to you, guys, and asking for your help. I know some of you aren't only just readers, but are fellow writers as well.

Honestly, I'm quite young to talk about romance and stuff, but it's the thing that makes me smile and made my heart go FLUFFy... So, I can't live without it. I can't even think of a new story without including it even just for a small part. It's the thing that I anticipated the most whenever I'll read a story...

So, guys, I hope you'll hear me out and help me. Maybe you know someone who's great in creating such scenes or maybe a website that you already visited or maybe a guide for idiots like me. Please, please tell me. Anything but nothing, will do.

Thank you so much!

Oh, and another thing, one of the reasons why I joined this 'Wattpad Community' isn't only about reading wonderful books created by my fellow amateur writers but to learn as well. And with this 'Real talk' I hope you'll see that you'll be helping me A LOT in growing as a writer. This may be the first step that I'll have in learning, here in Watty.

Comment or PM me here, anytime...

Hope to hear from you, guys, soon!

Till' next time~!! <33333

[P.S. And if there's any other thing you might wanna' correct or improve on my way of writing, kindly tell it to me as well. Thank you!]

Hibari Fanfic: Can the Impossible be POSSIBLE? (Complete - Editing Soon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें