My Imaginary Boyfriend *A Date

Hola! I want to thank you for your comments on the previous chapter :) Keep them coming! You motivate me to update faster. Seriously, I prefer the long comments. So, thank you! <3 And sorry for waiting!

The song for the chapter is Wonder by Lauren Aquilina. Photo from FlyingDragon04 deviant acct.

Happy Reading! (:

*****

It can't be.

Why can't he remember me then?

No, Alex isn't him.

That's what I've been telling myself repeatedly.

Ever since I found the bracelet at the Vandom's residence, I've been keeping my eyes on Alex. I can't just walk up to him and confront him. Besides, I'm a little sceptical. I know that he's not Alex, but what if he is? Can I accept it? Can I forgive him for leaving me behind?

Other than Alex and my past, there are still a lot of happenings in my life.

School is going on as usual.

Because we're done with Volleyball, we now move on to Swimming. Our school has this Olympic size pool. We're not really required to be professional swimmers; we just need to learn the basic; how to swim and how to remain afloat in the water.

I prefer it more than Volleyball. At least here, Maegan will not accidentally throw a ball at me. What I don't like is the attire. We have to wear a bathing suit. It can either be a two piece or a one piece. I chose a black one piece sleeveless and a cycling. I need to be careful; we still share the same class with the guys. I'm not stupid. I know how their mind works.

Mr. Asher is still our teacher in our swimming class. At the end of the semester, we have to play volleyball in the pool. I thought I'm done with volleyball. Apparently, not.

Meanwhile, the intern in Literature has a lot of activities for us to the point where it already becomes irritating. It's not as if it's the only subject in our school. We have a lot of difficult classes, but he's acting like the subject he's teaching is our major.

Seriously, I'm starting to hate him.

Caleb seems to like him though, as well as my classmates. He told me that he's having fun with the fresh ideas of Mr. Condie, rather than the boring lesson of Mr. Benitez's way of teaching.

I still get to hang out with my friends during break time, and I make a schedule where I can talk to Daniel. I don't want him to feel left behind.

It's not a good idea to be alone with Alex, but I need to know the truth about him. So the next weekend, when he asked if I wanted to accompany him at the mall, I didn't think twice.

Caleb is supposed to go with us but his mom needed his help in the house.

We asked our friends, but they already have plans. Alex didn't want to cancel, so even though it's only the two of us, we still proceed to go out.

It's just Alex and me.

No, it's not a date.

I've told myself that phrase for ten times now. It's just, I'm nervous. I've never went alone with a guy before, except Daniel, which doesn't really count because he's not real.

Alex is the total opposite of Caleb which means we're the same. He's sarcastic, serious most of the time, and he seldom smiles. He's not much of a talker either, so it suits both of us.

Earlier when I was preparing for our date—

No, I mean, in our—

What do you call it? Is bonding the right term?