My Imaginary Boyfriend *First Sight

Note:

Bold = imagination
Italic = past / flashback

-----

I'm on my way to school, almost running because as usual, I'm late. 

My alarm clock didn't work again. I'm shivering, even though the sun is blazing hot in the sky. The unusual cold September wind touches my bare arms. Because of hurrying, I forgot to bring my one and only jacket. Thanks to my instinct - I woke up ten minutes before the class starts. I just then splashed water to my face, brushed my teeth, and changed my clothes.  There's no time to shower.  After that, I grabbed my things from my three legged desks.

I'm not really looking to where I'm going because I'm running. 
A guy who is also running collides with me. I will fall to the ground - hip first and I bet it'll hurt. 

That didn't happen because the guy catches me on time.

He grabs my arm and straightens me. He also helps me pick my things from the ground and then he hands them to me.

I take look at him and see he's a head taller than me. Sweat pours down from his face. I wonder why he's running. He has brown hair that looks like it's purposely style to appear a little unkempt or maybe it is unkempt because of running. His skin is natural gold tan. He has prominent cheekbones, and cupid bow lips to die for. I wonder what the feeling of touching his soft lips is. The moment our eyes meet, time stops; maybe that's the reason why I save his eyes for last. His blue eyes are magnetic. There's something in them that will make you gaze into them deeply.

He clears his throat. 

That's when I realize I'm staring at him like he's a bizarre creature. 

"Staring at someone is rude," he says amusedly. Oh, what a beautiful voice he has! 

I can feel the burning of my cheeks. I'm so embarrassed, I grab my things from him and turn to walk away. 

"I'm sorry," he calls after me. 

Shouldn't I be the one to say sorry?

I open my eyes and laugh quietly to myself. I don't know why I chose to meet him like that. There are a lot of places, a perfect time. 

For now, I close my eyes and continue our story.

I walk to my first class in a daze, the face of the guy slipping to my mind. I remember the hold he gave me and his soft hand brushing mine. I've lived in this small town since I was ten years old. It's my fist time to see him here.

I open my eyes because the memory of the past floods my mind. I remember the first time I came here.

I grew up in Mount Mary's Convent and Academy. I had no family. No mother, father, brother, or sister. 

I had the volunteer workers whose responsibility was to take care of us. I had friends too; my co- orphans. Of all my friends, I was close to Alex. He was my best friend. 

One day, an unfortunate event happened. I was playing with Alex when the sisters called us and ordered us to go to the lobby. 

There were two strangers there, a man, and a woman. They looked at us for a minute then talked to the administrator quietly. I ignored them and played with my friends.