Chapter 1: Besties! Not.

Natalia's P.O.V

"Natalia!"

"Urgh. What?"

"It's 8 and you're not up. Hayden is already downstairs waiting for you." Wait what?!

I jumped out of bed and mum left the room with an amusing smile on her face.

I got out a random pair of jeans and a random shirt and got dressed.

I put my waist long wavy hair into a messy bun and went to wash up.
My hair is getting pretty long. Mental Note: Get it cut.

I ran down the stairs not even bothering to get anything to eat for breakfast and went out the door.

Hayden is standing there with a frown on his face and I smiled sheepishly at him.

He hates it when I'm late but he always just lets it pass.

"Hi! Sorry, I overslept."

I gave him a hug and a peck on his cheek.
He sighed and just nodded.

I went into the car and off we went to school.

Before you get any ideas, Hayden is my best friend not my boyfriend.

He is absolutely awesome, we've been friends since we were babies and until now, we are still the greatest of friends.

We reached school in 5 minutes just in time for the first bell to ring.

I walk side by side Hayden to my locker to meet Ashley there.

"Ashley!" I called her as she looked up from her phone and narrowed her eyes at me.

"You're late." She stated.

"Yup. I'm sorry. Your late night call made me sleep late." I grinned sheepishly at her.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Come here!" She squealed.

I gave her a huge hug before we went to class.

It's been a week since I last saw them because my family went for some trip in Malaysia and boy did I miss them.

-Break-

Classes were shit. As always. I hate school and I bet the whole school agrees with me they hate it as well. Honestly, we won't use what they teach us in real life so it's pointless.

"Earth to Nat!" Ashley snapped her fingers in my face.

"Yeah?" I answered dumbly.

"Aiden is coming back from Washington."

I stared at her with wide eyes at that information.

"W... What?!" I choked out.

"He's coming back to Falcon High tomorrow."

"What?!" This can't be happening.

Aiden, my childhood bully. Coming back? That is fucking ridiculous.

"Are you okay?" Hayden asked as he rubbed my back for comfort.

I was blinded by anger I didn't know what to do. Aiden made my life hell and I don't think I'll be able to forgive him for ruining my childhood.

"Fuck." I let out angrily.

I stood up and threw away my lunch because I lost all appetite at the mention of that devils name.

As I walked out into the empty hallway, someone grabbed my elbow and pulled me into a hug.

I almost slapped the person but then I realised it was just Hayden.