Chapter 26

Natalia's P.O.V

I feel like I'm some kind of little girl that's playing 'he loves me, he loves me not' with a fucking flower.

It's been about 3 days? Uhhh I don't even know.

I've just been moping around while Nicholas tries to cheer me up by making me watch his favourite shows because he said that always cheers him up.

What a cute little pumpkin.

Nate has also been trying to get me up and moving but ugh nowadays he just pisses me off I wish he gets shipped off to another country.

Anyway, at this point the only people that actually cheer me up is Xander and Ashley.

They bring me out and they love to spoil me with everything they think I want which by the way I've never been more grateful for because without them I'll never have gotten through this and actually make up my mind.

I can't live without Aiden.

These past 3 days have been absolute hell for me because I actually miss him so much.

"Natalia." Xander called out to me as I sit in the darkness.

"Hmm?" I answer distractedly.

"Well, just a heads up. Aiden is coming here."

"WHAT?" I glared at Xander and he chuckled.

"Yeah. Go get ready you witch."

"You mean bitch?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No. I mean witch. You actually really look like one so hurry and get ready before he gets here." I chucked a pillow at his head.

"I hate you." I mumbled with a smile.

"Sure you do." I felt him roll his eyes then he walked out of my room.

"Idiot." I shook my head with a small smile then started to get ready because damn he really was right. I look like a witch.

I stepped into the bathroom and started to shower as I heard someone enter my room.

Or at least I think I heard.

Whatever I mean it's probably just Ashley.

After showering, I stepped out into my pitch black room and wandered around trying to feel for the light.

As I turned it on, Aiden was just sitting on my bed.

Reading that same sparkly diary I had when I was in Japan.

"AIDEN TROY KING!" I screamed as I tried to grab my diary.

He easily picked me up and pushed me away as he continued to read my diary with an amused smile.

"Aw Nat, do you really think of me as the most hot and the most understanding man ever?" This isn't happening.

I cringed so hard you don't even know.

"Aiden! Stop seriously!" I cried out and covered my face in embarrassment.

He was chuckling until he stopped.

And I looked down.

My towel was riding up my leg.

"Come on Aiden give me back my diary." I pulled my towel higher up my leg and he just continued staring as he gave me my diary.

I took of my towel and threw it at him.

He was so shocked for a second and then his face turned the most bored it has ever been and I started laughing in his face.