Chapter 22

Hayden's P.O.V

I've been wallowing in guilt these past few days from hurting Natalia and I honestly don't have the guts to face her.

That's why I hadn't visted her when she was admitted into the hospital.

She's probably thinking it's because I'm afraid of the police but let's be real, I have so many connections that will allow me to go scot-free.

After that day, I went back to my hide out and continued working on so many projects that was due for the gang.

I had to think of a way to hijack all of Aiden's money and destroy his gang once and for all.

I'm so sick and tired of him getting everything I wanted.

Which brings me here, sitting in a club at the V.I.P section drinking non-stop.

This club belonged to me.

But everyone was warned to be quiet about who owned it so it's not known to everyone.

"Are you sure you don't want to go visit her?" My second in command asked.

"No. Tell Alex to bring the car around." He nodded and called the chauffeur.

"I know it isn't my place to sy anything-"

"Good. Then shut up." He sighed but continued talking.

"Wouldn't she need you more at this time? Plus I feel you owe it to her to explain and apologise." He left after saying that.

Honestly, I feel the closest to him that's the only reason why I don't kill him for saying those kind of shit to me.

But he does have a point.

I really needed to apologise to her.

Truth is, after that day, I felt guilty and also I don't want to face the fact that I might've been a rebound.

But I know what has to be done.

Natalia's P.O.V

"Stop cheating you sore loser." I flicked his forehead.

"Ow! I'm not cheating. You're just scared I'll win." Aiden pouted and rubbed his forehead.

"Bitch I fucking saw you peek at my paper." I grumbled as I ticked off what I thought couldn't be the murder weapon.

"Well you saw wrong." He says as he peeks at me paper.

This bitch.

"AIDEN! I'm not gonna play with you anymore. You fricking suck." I threw one of the metal weapons on the board at him.

"Ow what the fuck Nat."

"oW WhaT THe fUCk nAt." I mocked him and laughed as his forehead became redder.

"Oh you think this is funny?" He sat on the hospital bed and pull me onto him lap.

"No?" I stifled a laugh.

He grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his.

"Still funny?" He whispered.

"Yes." I jabbed him on his side and he jumped.

"Seriously Nat?! You fricking suck! We were having a moment!" He grumbled as he rubbed where I jabbed him.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he pulled me by my waist, making me stop.

His eyes bore into mine as he held onto me as tight as he could.

"Fuck Nat... I love you."

He finally said it to my face.