Chapter 16

Aiden's P.O.V

I sat down at the bar taking shots after shots after shots.

It's better to be drunk and forget all about Natalia then to be thinking about her right now.

I feel numb.

Not really because of the alcohol but more of because everyone in my life has walked out on me and Natalia is just another person that walked out. So I'm not really bothered by it but I miss her. How can I not?

A lady sat beside me and I looked up.

Holy fuck, she's hot.

She looked at me with wide-eyes as if recognizing who I was, I just smirked at her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She looked at me and shook her head immediately.

"N-No thank you..." She stuttered as if she was scared.

"It's okay. You don't have to be scared. Here." I waved at the bartender.

"2 shots of your strongest liquor."

Two shots landed right in front of me and I shoved one to her.

"Cheers." I drank everything in one shot and she took her shot too and downed it but she had a coughing fit after that.

"Not a drinker?" She nodded.

"Not really."

"ANGELA!" She immediately ducked her head and kept on mumbling "sorry".

I turned around and saw this horrid looking guy come in and screamed that one name so loud that everyone was looking at them and you could hear them over the music that was blasting.

Their eyes landed on her and they pushed their way through until they reached the lady that was sitting beside me.

Apparently her name was 'Angela'.

One of the guys, I guess thats the 'head', grabbed me by the collar and I just smiled.

Obviously he doesn't know who I am.

"Don't fucking smile you fucking idiot." He growled at me with his disgusting breath against my face.

I called my bodyguards with my index and middle finger.

Immediately more then 20 guards came and grabbed the guy of me.

"Fucking idiot. Know who you are talking to before being so arrogant."

I walked right in front of him.

"I can make you life hell just like that." I snapped my fingers and he grumbled.

"For now, I shall not pursue this matter but I shall take this girl away from you."

"That's my fucking fiancé." He yelled.

"You certainly don't treat her like one." I smirked in his face.

"That's only the beginning of your torture. You need to learn your lesson of irritating me." I stepped back.

"Get all of these fuckers out of my club."

They got kicked out of my club and everybody just went back to dancing like nothing happened.

I turned to the lady that was not named 'Angela' and held out a hand to her.

"Come. Let's go home." She shook her head.

"There's no where else for me to go. He'll find me at home if I go back."

"I didn't say I'll bring you back go your house. I said let's go home and right now, my house is yours. So let's go." Her eyes widened in shock.

"Let's go." I looked at my chauffeur and he nodded then went to take my car.

I started to walk out of the club and she bowed her head and followed closely behind.

She looks so damn familiar but why can't I remember who she is?

Whatever, I hope I didn't make a wrong choice to bring a stranger into my house.

Natalia's P.O.V

I looked up at Hayden and saw his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what just happened in the movie.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled then he looked at me.

I smiled at him then puckered my lips, telling him to kiss me.

He shook his head.

"I wanna watch the movie." He whined.

"But it's just one kiss." I pouted then clung onto his arm.

"Or is it because you don't want to kiss me?" He stared at me.

"Okay okay fine. I'll kiss you." He gave me a little peck and I smiled widely.

"You're so weird."

"Oh really? Thank you." I placed my hand on my chest and act as if I was happy to be insulted.

"Yup. Definitely." He mumbled then placed a kiss on my cheek.

I rolled my eyes while smiling.

Idiot.

Suddenly his phone rang and he got up and answered it somewhere in the kitchen.

-5 minutes later-

I'm not one to pry into other peoples things especially not Hayden's.

But he's taking a really long time talking to whoever called him.

I sighed and decided to check up on him.

"...she doesn't know and she will never know." He spoke harshly into the phone.

"No I don't give a fuck. She won't know because you won't tell her."

"Natalia will not know, you hear me? I'm not going to repeat myself anymore." He ended the call and I walked into the kitchen.

"What is it that I'm not suppose to know?"

"Were you eavesdropping on me?" He said slightly angry.

"So what if I was? You're hiding something and that's not okay as well." I folded my arms.

He glared at me and I glared back.

"So? What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing." He gritted out.

"It's not 'nothing' Hayden." I frowned at him and he sighed.

He walked closer to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm hiding it from you for a reason Nat. I don't want you to think any less of me." He said quietly.

"I won't Hayden. Just tell me what it is." He sighed.

"No and that's final." He said sternly.

"Nat, I love you. I really do. You don't have to say it back to me because I just want to let you know that I really love you and sometimes I can't tell you certain things. Alright?"

I frowned and looked up at him.

"But-" He gave me a kiss on my lips.

"No buts." I grumbled.

"Fine."

"I love you a lot Nat. Never forget that." He gently carrassed my head and gave me a gentle kiss on the crown of my head.

I mentally shrugged.

I'll find out myself anyway.

I always know.

----------------------------------------