|| Chapter 1 ||

[Y/N POV]~

"Y/N!! Honey wake up!!" Someone yelled.

"Five more minutes mom.." I yelled back as I covered my ears with my pillow.

"Your going to be late for your first day of high school!!!" She yelled.

Quickly, I popped up from my bed and rushed into my bathroom. I brushed my pearly white teeth with my mint color toothbrush. I quickly took the F/C brush and started to brush my H/L H/C locks.

I quickly ran to my closet and picked out an outfit at random. It was a F/C sweater with a black skirt. I had Black combat boots on. I quickly raced down stairs while putting a F/C bow in my hair.

"Hello Y/N." A man said.

This man had blonde locks and a blonde mustache. He had brown eyes. He was wearing a brown business suit with black shoes.
This man was Jude Heartfilia.

"Hey Dad." I said smiling.

"Hello sweetie." Someone said.

I saw a women. She had long blonde locks with similar brown eyes. She was wearing a long pink dress. The difference between her and Jude was that she looked much happier.
This women is Layla Heartfilia.

"Hi Mom." I smiled.

To be honest, I looked nothing like the Heartfilia couple. If we were out shopping people would ask me if I was a friend of them or I was helping them out. I would always say I'm their daughter and they would be shocked.

I quickly sat down next to a blonde girl. She had the same eyes as my parents. She was wearing a short pink dress with some white high heels making her look a lot taller. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail. She looked like a drama queen and trust me she is.
This is Lucy Heartfilia.

"Hey Sis." I said smiling.

She ignored me.

"Cold." I thought.

[Time Skip]~

I was now at my new school, Fiore High. The school looked like your normal high school just with a lot of banners. All of those banners had an emblem and a title underneath the emblem.

For example there was one that said 'Fairy Tail' and another one that said 'Sabertooth'

They all looked really cool but the one I liked the most was the Fairy Tail one.

"Hey Lucy!!!" Someone yelled my sisters name.

"Levy!!!" My sister who was standing right next to me ran up the short blue hair girl and hugged her.

The short blue hair with brown eyes had a orange short dress, similar to my sisters dress with black flats. She had an yellow headband on.
This is Levy McGarden.

"Hey Y/N." Levy smiled at me.

"Hey Levy." I said smiling back.

Most of the time Lucy would invite her friends over to our house (or what people call it a mansion), so I knew them pretty well.