|| Chapter 16 ||

[Y/n]~
[PART 1]
It's been a few months since Natsu asked me to be his girlfriend and in those few months we had gotten a baby.......puppy..

Her name is Snowflake, of course Natsu didn't like that name since it remind him of Gray but I loved it so he stuck with it. He can be so cute when he's angry.

I found out that the girl Natsu was talking to is Mirajane and Elfman's little sister. She was only joking about the marriage thing and she was dating a guy name Bixslow. They are cute together.

"Natsu!! Wear are my chocolate bars?!" I yelled, looking at the empty basket.

"No where~" He said.

I groaned in annoyance.

Oh did I mention? Natsu and I live together now. Yeah we both have school but we managed to convince our parents that we wanted to stay in an apartment.

"Hey Natsu what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Going on a date with Juvia and Icepop." Natsu said.

I blushes at the term date. You see, Natsu and I haven't had our first date.

"What should I wear?" I asked him.

"Anything. You look perfect in anything." He said kissing my forehead.

I turned red.

This is going to be a long day.

[After awhile]~

Natsu was driving us to the movie theater. He was wearing his red T-shirt with his special white scarf and some black jeans with black shoes. I am wearing a black button up shirt that was tucked in a white skirt with black high boots.

After five minutes we finally found Juvia and Gray but with a surprise. We also found Erza and Jellal as well. This ended up a double date to a triple date. Let the madness begin.