||Chapter 13 ||

I was walking to school in some black skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt. I didn't feel the best today, like was going to throw up but I still went to school. I couldn't help but feel strange feelings, like butterflies. Probably cause I'm sick.

"Y/N!!" Someone shouted.

To be surprised it was the smiling red head.

"Hey Amy.." I said softly giving her a small smile.

"Are you okay? You don't look okay." She said giving me an concern look.

"Yeah. I am." I said.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Well now since summer is coming up, I was wondering what you are going to do while everyone is gone." She said.

My eyes widen.

"You all are leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

I sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Without Natsu..."

"Oh you can ask Natsu if you can come. I'm sure he'll love for you to come." Amy said gleaming, sometimes she can be like Natsu, goofy and kind but then again she can be like Erza, scary....

"Thanks." I said smiling at the red head.

We said our goodbyes and I started to look for Natsu. After a good five minutes I found him in the cafeteria waiting for the warning bell to ring but..he wasn't alone..

He was with a girl, she has short white hair and a little girl type of voice. She looked pretty though and like a teenager. Her voice did not fit her body.

"Natsu, when will you marry me like you said you will?" She said gleaming at the pink hair.

I was shocked. I couldn't move. Did Natsu already found a new girlfriend, so quickly?

"We were kids Lisanna." Natsu said chuckling at the white headed girl.

"Will you really marry me though?" Lisanna asked.

"Maybe one day." Natsu said smiling. He never smiled like that when I talked to him.

I felt tears roll down my eyes. I don't know why I just did. I stepped back, keep hearing the words run threw my head.

"Maybe one day"

My heart shattered. I just realized those butterflies I felt where a sign that I love Natsu Dragneel...

[A/N]~
Omg this chapter was sad. You just realized your feelings but you watched Natsu saying that he will one day marry Lisanna...
This book might come to an end. But don't worry it will come to an end between chapter 20-25, so still a long way to go.