||Chapter 8||

[Y/N's POV]~

It's been a good 2 months since Natsu kissed me. Yep, I've been that mad that I haven't been talking to him. Not only that but now I don't even talk to my friends that much anymore.

Lucy doesn't know about the kiss and she's still with Natsu. She gushes all over him. I might hate him for that kiss but I feel jealous..like Natsu shouldn't be with Lucy. He should be with me instead. Whatever, it's probably nothing.

I was right now in my room watching my [F/S] (Favourite show.) on my laptop until I heard Lucy squeal. Since curiosity got the best of me, I decided to go see what happen.

I cracked my door a little bit to see Lucy with a guy. The guy had orange hair and hazel color eyes that any girl can get lost in, except for me of course. Lucy soon hugged him.

"Loke your the best boyfriend ever!" Lucy giggled.

"What about Natsu?" Loke said.

"Natsu who?" Lucy joked.

I was shocked. Did she break up with Natsu.

"Loke you promise you didn't tell anyone I'm dating you and Natsu?" Lucy said giving him a stern look.

"Nope." Loke smirks.

"Natsu is clueless." Loke said.

"He's clueless in everything." Lucy chuckled before kissing Loke on the lips.

I quickly took a picture and close my door quietly.

"Lucy is cheating on Natsu?!" I said.

Anger rushed inside of me. Why would she do that?!

I stared blankly at my phone.

"Should I tell Natsu? I'm still mad at him but he doesn't deserve this. But Lucy is my sister. If she finds out I told him, she'll hate me." I mumbled.

I groaned. "Why do I have to make these decisions?!!"

[A/N]~
Helloooooo. I hoped you like Chapter 8!! You found out Lucy is cheating on Natsu. I really like Nalu so much that this hurts me but it has to be done. Lol.

Loke- leave a like

Lucy- comment.

Natsu- Share.

Me- Follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time Baiiiiiiiiiiii❤️❤️❤️