|| Chapter 7 ||

[Y/N POV]~

I was in the kitchen right now. Why? Because Natsu would stop groaning if I didn't make him food, that cute idiot. Wait did I just said cute...

I quickly walked out of the kitchen and gave Natsu his food. He stared at me with a blank expression.

"What?" I said.

"Aren't you going to feed me?" Natsu said.

My face heated up a little. What the heck?! I'm not his personal maid!!

"You can feed yourself." I said crossing my arms.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." He said giving me puppy eyes.

'He's so cute when he begs..'

"Fineeeeee." I groaned. I picked a piece of his food, which was a piece of salmon with a fork and plopped it in his mouth.

He had a pleasure expression on his face. I took the fork out of his mouth and continued to feed him until every last piece of salmon was gone.

"Yum~" He purred.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Y/N do I have something in my teeth?" Natsu asked showing me his teeth.

I moved really close to Natsu to look closely at his teeth. He closed his mouth, which made a small smirk. His hands moved to my waist and pulled my on him.

My face turned a scarlet red.

"N-Natsu, S-stop" I said.

"Be quiet." Natsu said smirking.

"Make me.." I growled at him.

He then smashed his soft lips on to mine. I turned even more red if that is possible.

'What is he doing?! He's dating my sister!! And he stole my first kiss...'

I soon pushed him off of my lips and slapped him.

"You jerk!!" I yelled as I got up and walked to get my bag.

"Y/n..." Natsu mumbled my name.

"What?!" I yelled in anger.

"Why are you mad?" Natsu asked giving my an confused look.

My eyebrow twitched.

"Mad...IM PAST MAD!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN KISS ME?!! YOUR WITH MY SISTER YET YOU STILL KISSED ME?!!!" I yelled at him.

He was shocked like he completely forgot about Lucy.

"I-"

I left before he could say anything else with my bag over my shoulder.

"Natsu Dragneel. I.hate.you." I said as I walked away from the Dragneel mansion, hoping to never step foot in it again. Boy I was wrong..

[A/N]~

IM NOT DEAD!! Lol. I hope you guys liked this chapter. You and Natsu had a kiss!! Yet your so called friends ship is over. Also if you didn't actually skipped this Authors Note then please check out my One Shot book.

Natsu- Leave a like.

Erza- comment

Gray- Share.

Me- follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time Baiiiiiiiiiiii❤️❤️❤️