|| Chapter 5 ||

[Y/N's POV]~

Its finally the weekend! Finally, No more school! Which means no more Flamebrain!

Yesterday Flamebrain decided to 'accidentally' spill grape juice on my favourite shirt. Luckily, Lucy had an extra dress in her bag. It was a pastel pink color with a gold belt. The only thing I hate about the dress was that it was too short. 

All the guys my school kept staring at me and all the girls started to whisper to each other about me—well except Amy, Hannah, Rogue, Sting, Jellal, Erza, Levy and Lucy. They didn't say a word.

Today is the day I get my revenge on Flamebrain. Hehe. Amy told me that 'The Dragon Slayers' are going to an amusement park today. I can't wait.

When I got home I rushed into my rooms and plopped on to my F/C bed.

"I'm so tried.." I mumbled to myself. What? Revenge is hard to plan out. ((Oh look its another Uchiha))

I felt my eye lids slowly started to close until everything was black.

[After Awhile]~

My phone started to buzz.

I tried to reach for my phone to stop it but I couldnt find it. My eyes soon opened as I started to look for my phone.

After a good 5 minutes of looking under my soft blanket on my bed for my phone, I finally found it.

I saw that I had five miss calls and ten messages from Amy.

I groaned and look threw the messages.

Amy- 'Hey Y/n we all are here. Where are you?'

Amy- 'Y/N. Where are you?'

Amy- 'For god sake pick up your phone.'

Amy- 'Y/N we are worried.'

Amy- 'Y/N pick up your phone!'

Amy- 'C'mon Y/N! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!!'

Amy- 'Y/N We're looking around for you. We cant find you!! Pick up your phone!!!'

Amy- '....'

Amy- 'Y/N PICK UP YOUR PHONE!! Im worried!!

Amy- 'C'mon!! We've been searching for an hour and thirty minutes!!'

I quickly looked at the time on my phone. It was 8:30 P.M. !! I was supposed to be there at 7:00 P.M..
I should of put an alarm. Crap.

Y/N- 'OMG! Im so sorry! I fell asleep and I just woke up!! Im on my way.'

Amy- 'Y/n! You had me worried!!! Im going to kill you when you get here.'

Y/n- 'Love you too❤️❤️❤️'

I closed my phone and quickly fixed my H/C hair. Before I ran to the stairs I got a toy water gun and stuffed it in my bag.

As I ran down stairs I yelled "I'm going out" and then rushed into my car.

Luckily the place wasn't to far.

As I walked out of my beautiful car and to the gate I fell to the floor with someone on top of me. That person was Amy.  Behind her I saw The Dragon Slayers staring at me and the redhead.

"Thank god your safe!!" She yelled drawing attention to us.

"Sorry about that Amy." I said blushing a little bit.

She soon punched my shoulder.

"You better be!!" She yelled.

Wendy and Amy soon helped me up. After that scene we all decided to go on the rides.

[After Awhile]~

We rode our last ride for the night and started to walk near the fountain. I quickly walked over to the fountain and filled up my water gun before anyone could notice.

I soon jumped in front of Natsu.

"Hey Shorty your in my way." Natsu snarled at me.

"This is for spilling grape juice on me!" I yelled as I soon started to spray Natsu with the water.

He was now drenched.

I started to laugh so hard and everyone else joined us.

Natsu so picked me up bridal style and walked over the fountain.

"Don't you D—"

He threw me in.

He started to laugh to and everyone else did to.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in but little did I knew that his leg hit the edge really hard to give him a broken leg.....

[A/N]~

Heyyyyyy. So bad news I started the horrible school again, so don't expect a lot of chapters but I'll try the best a can.

Wendy- Leave a like.

Sting- Comment

Natsu- Share

Me- Follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️