|| Chapter 3 ||

[Y/N's POV]~

I was now walking home with my sister. When we opened the door my mother told us to wear something cute since Lucy's boyfriend is coming and his family.

I walked to my room and walked to my closet.

One thing caught my eyes, a long, beautiful F/c dress. I quickly put it on looked in the mirror it was really stunning. I got some white high heels and walked down stairs.

"Hey. Y/n." Someone said.

"Yeah Lucy." I said.

"My boyfriend is here with his family. Hurry up." Lucy said as I heard her footsteps.

"Okay." I said as I quickly walked out of my room and walked down stairs.

I heard my parents talk to a familiar voice.

"I'm here." I said walking into the kitchen.

"YOU!" Someone said.

I looked at them.

'Natsu....'

"YOU!" I yelled.

"You know each other?" Lucy said.

"Are you friends.." Someone else said.

He had black hair and black cold eyes. He looked emotion-less. He had a black shirt on with a white vest. He had black pants and black shoes on.

"Hello. I'm Zerfe Dragneel. Natsu's older brother." He said giving me a small smile.

"Hi..." I said.

"You must be Y/N Heartifila. I'm Igneel Dragneel, Natsu and Zerfe's father." Someone said.

I looked were the voice was coming from it was from a man. He had reddish and purplish medium hair. A scar over is right eye and one near his nose, I can tell were Natus and Zerfe get their looks.

"So your Lucy's boyfriend..." I said looked at Natsu.

He had a white scarf on with a black and orangish yellow shirt. He had white baggy pants.

"Yes you have a problem with it?" He asked me glaring me daggers.

"No." I said.

"Yes."

"Hn."

"Let's have dinner." Lucy said hugging Natsu's arm and walked away from me.

Everything was great even if Natsu is here. My parents got along with Natsu and Zerfe's dad. They found out that Natsu and Zerfe's step-mom, Grandeeney Marvel or now Dragneel and their little step-sister, Wendy Marvel or now Dragneel was too busy to come.

During the dinner, Lucy and Natsu kept flirting with each other. It was sickening. Me on the other hand was talking to Zerfe. He seemed nice but still emotion-less.

Now our guest were leaving.

"Bye Natsu!!" Lucy said waving to her so 'precious' boyfriend.

"Bye Luce." Natsu said winking at her.

"Bye Shorty." Natsu said glaring at me.

I glared back.

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR TALLER THAN ME DOESNT MAKE ME SHORTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE." I mentally screamed.

"See ya, Flamebrain." I glared back.

"Bye Y/N, Lucy." Zerfe said.

"Bye Zerfe." I said.

Lucy straight up ignored him.

Mr. Dragneel soon waved good by and driven away.

I smiled.

Finally he left.

[A/N]~

HELLO!!!! I hoped you guys liked this chapter and I'm working on the next chapter. I'm hopefully going to finish Ice and Fire can mix soon but yeah.

Igneel- Leave a like
Zerfe- comment.
Natsu- and share.
Me- follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time. Baiiiiiiii❤️❤️❤️