Tag #1

Hello! So......I got tagged.......by the most amazing Nashi_star_dragneel !! Thanks for tagging me. Go check her account out and follow, follow her. You know you want to. Now that you followed her, let's go on.'

1.) What's your current Fandom?
Soul Eater

2.) New Year Resolution?
To write more and better.

3.) What time did you read this?
6:56 AM

4.) Battery Percentage?
100%

5.) Mileven or Percabeth
Percabeth, I mean come on they are adorable together.

6.) Now choose between Mileven or ENTIRE PERCY JACKSON SERIES (including Kane chronicles) or Stranger Things or Percabeth
Percy Jackson, I never read the series and I want to though.

7.) To Be love or to love?
Both, I want to be love but I will never stop loving people.

8.) To know when you die or how you die?
How to die, you could try to prevent it and live longer.

9.) who are you?
A she-devil, I mean that's what my friends told me.

10.)To know all your success and not your failures or to know all your failures and not your success
To know all your success and not your failures because since its me I would let the failures go, they would haunt me for ever.

11.)  Miraculous Ladybug Marionette/ Ladybug Adrien/ Chat Love Square which will succeed but the others will hate you for eternity.
Um maybe Adrien and Marionette, I'm not really into this fandom.

12.) Your thoughts on the LGBTQ?
Its amazing in my opinion.

13.)  Your real zodiac? (With the 13 not 12)
I'm a Taurus!  My friend is to and he keeps saying that Taurus is the best zodiac in Fairy Tail.....save me

14.) NAME 5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF THAT NOBODY KNOWS

1.) I envy all my friends, they can do something that I can't and It kills me. Like one can do art better than me and the other can do sports better but I realise that we all are going to be better at people at something. And I can accept it.

2.) When ever I'm sad I always put my head down on the table at luncn. My friend who sits next to me would say "You okay?" And I would say "Just a headache" because I don't want her to worry. Love you my anonymous friend.

3.) Sometimes when I cry my right eye can shed tears more that my left. It weird. Right? I'm just Titana I guess. (My friends- we all knew.......)

4.) I always wonder about life, what happens after we die...

5.) I miss my old friend, she left to move last year and I never get the chance to call her. Love you Allina.

15.) What the last song you listened to?
Backstreet Boys, I want it that way.

16.) current favorite outfit?
My dark red/ Crimson color short sleeve shirt with my black leggings and black jacket. I wear a choker and black boots that go up to my knees.

17.) 5 favorite pick up lines?

1.) Hey girl, I was just *holds up can* think-CAN, that we can *holds up hat* HAT on down to *holds up yogurt* YO place *holds up tissue box. Pulls a tissue out* just TISSUE and me.

RYAN HIGA IS THE BEST PERSON TO DO PICK UP LINES!! NO QUESTION.
((That pick up line is Ryan Higa's (nigahiga))

2.) am I trash? Cause I think you need to take me out.

3.) do you have a map by any chance because I just got lost in your eyes.

4.) I don't have any other ones.....so yeah....will count the Ryan higa one as 1,4 and 5....

(The pick lines belongs to other people not me.)

18.) Tell me your honest opinion about me?
Your an amazing person, thank you for commenting and liking my book. Without you I wouldn't be able to get back on my feet and continue writing because I knew that someone liked my book and I didn't want to disappoint them. Good luck with your books and I will be there for the same amount of support.

19.) Tell your honest opinion on who you tagged?
You guys are perfect and don't let anyone tell you your not. Your all amazing in your own way.

20.) Most Significant event in your life?
My friend listened to me talk about something and she supported me threw it and calmed me down. I wish I could do that same sometimes to my friends but I will always try to cheer them up. :)

Thank you guys for reading this. Love you all.

PEOPLE I TAGGED-

Dynamiteblack12

fugacia

awkward_potato24

Moo_The_Fennec_Fox

kawaiicatlover13