|| Chapter 6 ||

[Y/N POV]~

Today is the worst.

Since I broke Natsu's leg when we where at the amusement park (on accident), I have to help take care of him which means I have to stay there until Monday. Both of his parents were busy with work, Wendy is sleeping over at this girl's house, her name is Sherria Blendy. Where is Zerfe you ask?Well you see, Zerfe is going out of town.

This is going to be a nightmare....

I parked my car in front of this mansion, the size of our house. As I reached the front door, I rang the door bell to hear a fancy tone.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful lady. She had long pink hair that was tied up in a neat bun and red ruby eyes that looked dull but bright at the same time. She had a dark red knee length dress.

"Uh Hi. I'm Y/N Heartifila." I said trying not to stare.

"Hello. Im Grandeeney Dragneel, Natsu's Step-mother." She said giving me a small smile.

"I'm really sorry about what happen to your son." I said frowning.

She chuckled at my apology.

"It's okay child." She said smiling.

After sometime Grandeeney went to work, leaving me with Flamebrain.

"Hey Flamebrain!! Where are you?!" I yelled as I soon started to walk up to the stairs.

I went to the first door I saw. It was a plain white door with a sign that said 'No Girls Aloud!'.  I rolled my eyes as I reached for the door nob.

I opened the door to reveal see Natsu sitting on his bed with a cast over his broken leg, not wearing a shirt.

He actually looked pretty good, he had an amazing six pack. He looked so H—

"NO Y/N!! NO!! THIS IS LUCY's BOYFRIEND!!" I mentally screamed in my head.

"What are you doing in here?!!!" Natsu yelled at me.

My face burned up.

"I-I'm s-sorry N-natsu!!" I said.

He sighed and said "It's okay."

I stood there quietly as I watched him put on a red polo shirt on.

"I'm really sorry.." I said looking down.

"I said it's okay already Y/N." He said.

I sighed.

"Now help me down stairs!!" He yelled.

"He's such a jerk. A good looking one though. Wait don't say that!!"

"What's the magic word?" I said in my cute child voice.

"Please.." He mumbled.

"Nope, it's F/F (Favourite Food)." I said.

He groaned at my annoyance. I giggled and walk over to him to help him.

"Maybe this won't be so bad..."

[A/N]~

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! Wow........lol. The next chapter is going to be amazing. Also if you read my Gray x Reader book, I promise the sequel will be out around this weekend.

Grandeeney- Leave a like.

Zerfe- Comment.

Natsu- Share

Me- Follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️