Special Chapter

(Y/N) was walking around with her hand on her stomach. Wondering if she should tell her husband, Natsu Dragneel about the unexpected surprise.

As she walked into the house, she saw her husband sleeping on the couch. Holding a stuff dragon plushy, which was for the unexpected child. The (h/c) hair girl giggled and kisses his forehead after brushing his hair out of his face.

Soon a hand grabbed her wrist. She looked at the male with confusion.

"(Y/n)~" He mumbled, trying to bring to the girl closer but she wouldn't budge.

"Yes Natsu?" She said smiling at him, remembering why she married him.

"What's wrong?" He said looking at you with worry all over his face.

"O-oh n-nothing!" She said giving him a fake smile.

He looked at her smile and raised an eyebrow. The girl realised her hand was still on his stomach. She bit her lip, tasting blood from it. Her eyes wondered to Natsu, who was glowing like a kid who just got candy.

Natsu pulled her onto the couch gently and cuddle with you.

"You could have told me." Natsu said smiling as he kissed the girls forehead.

"I was scared if you wouldnt want it.." The girl said feeling tears in her eyes as she said that.

"Hey, I want our kid." Natsu said wiping her tears.

(y/n) smiled and nodded, knowing she picked a good husband and soon-to-be father

[9 months later]

Screaming, crying and Natsu complaining that his hand is now broken.

"Congratulations, Mrs. and Mr. Dragoneel. You have a girl!" The doctor said hand the women, who just gave birth the small, fragile, baby.

"Whats her name?" The nurse asked with a hint of curious.

"Nashi Lucy Dragneel" (Y/N) said with determination.

"Welcome Nashi Dragneel." The two new parents said.

ⒾⓉⓈ ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓈⓉⓄⓇⓎ ⓃⓄⓌ

[A/N]
ITS BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE I POSTED THIS BOOK!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

(July 23 2018)

Edited- I posted this late (July 24 2018)