|| Chapter 17 ||

[Y/N]~
[Part 2]~

We were all watching a movie and of course I was sitting next to Natsu. This is a nightmare. Not the sitting next to Natsu part, the let's watch a scary movie. That was Erza's idea.

I jumped a little bit which made Natsu's grip grew stronger on me. My face grew a scarlet color. I'm so embarrassed now.

After sometime, everyone ended up parting. Leaving me with Natsu.

"What do you want to do Natsu?" I asked Natsu as I locked my hand with his.

He soon escaped my grip and covered my eyes.

"Natsu what are you doing?" I asked placing my hands over Natsu's, trying to get out of his grip.

"You'll see~" He purred.

I blushes slightly and chuckled.

Natsu started to guide me. I wonder what he's doing...

"You can open your eyes." He said moving his hands away from my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see a picnic basket with a blanket in the ground, under near the pretty sakura tree. I smiled brightly.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry it isn't much." Natsu said looking away from me.

"It's beautiful!!" I yelled hugging him.

That caught him by surprise but he soon hugged me back and whispered,

"Just like You"

[A/N]-

Hey guys today is that day I'm planning for this story to end but I don't know yet.

Erza- leave a like

Natsu- comment

Gray- share

Me- and will see you guys next time Baiiii❤️❤️❤️