INFO (READ!)

↦ Welcome reader. Thank you for reading this, I really hope that you will enjoy it

↦ THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMANCE

↦ THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SEX

↦ THIS DOES NOT GIVE TOM A REDEMPTION ARC

↦ I WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2016-2019, IT'S SHIT

 I would like to request you all read this page before you move on, thank you!

↦ Disclaimer: everything from the Potterverse belongs to J.K. Rowling. External materials belong to their creators. All original content belongs to me, and I would like to kindly ask you not to copy anything without consulting me first, or I will avada kedavra you, thanks

Another mini-discalimer: this book includes multiple references to the bible and even multiple quotes that have been incorporated into the text. This is a symbol and thematic idea of the book, and is not intended to be read as a good representation or interpretation of the religion. 

↦ Warnings: (please read!)

As you may have noticed, I've rated this story as mature.

Now that is not because it will include a lot of steamy DaddyKink!Tom. No, the reason I made it mature is that this book is going to include gore, torture, mental instability, and stuff along those lines.

I want everyone to understand right now that this is not the kind of relationship you want to get into. If you're a twelve-year-old and you've decided to ignore the rating, I really can't do anything about it, and let's be real, I would probably ignore it too, but I want you all to know that this is not what you should expect from life. The relationship portrayed in this book is both mentally and physically abuse, it is obsessive and possessive and just plain unhealthy. Please please please do not ever think that it is okay for anyone to treat you like this. It is not! This is not a healthy relationship, and I want everyone to understand that.

There will not be separate warnings in the individual chapters, so if you read, you're doing so at your own volition.

Trailer:

(This is old and bad, I am planning on making a new one / editing this one but do forgive me, I made it like two years ago or something).

↦ Without further ado, let's get to it! Thank you again for reading, though please make sure you have properly read the warnings before you proceed.