Prologue

Saturday, an all to important day with a fatal flaw, all the normal and experienced reapers would have the day off, it's a fantastic day if you want to escape.

Her smirk widened as she saw a new reaper walking down the corridor, using her magic she started her plan.
"Officer please they put me in here by accident that crazy monster tricked them." She cried out, she wasn't herself well she didn't look like herself.
"Sor? I'm so sorry sweetheart I'll get you out of there." He messed with the keys before getting the right on to let her out, she grinned like a maniac before hitting him over he head knocking him out, she threw him in her cell and locked the door, now she just needed one thing, an AU orb, a small orb that lets you travel to whatever AU you want, she would have just teleported to the AU but she couldn't seeing as she was wearing cuffs that eliminates her magic, the only reason she was able to use her magic was because she tampered with the cuffs.

Goth was speedily walking down the corridor seeing as one of the new reapers failed to report at his check point, he glanced down the dark hall and saw the reaper in her cell, Goth quickly unlocked it and went on the search.
"A convict has escaped, prisoner 759 has escaped I repeat prisoner 759 has escaped." He said into a speaker.

Her smirk faulted as she heard classic Goth say she escaped, her smirk returned as she saw a familiar door, Fell!Reapers office, she shoved the door open and grabbed her normal clothing and an AU orb.
"Can't wait to see you again, cupcake."