Chapter Three : Haunting

"So why?"
   "Why what?"
   "Like you don't know."
   "Leave me alone, I owe you nothing."
   "You sure?"
   "Positive."
   "Like that's something you are."
   "You okay? You've been zoning out for a little bit." A voice snapped (y/n) out of her 'conversation.'
   "Huh, wha? I mean yeah, I'm fine." She replied.
   "Sure." Goth replied.
   "Can I tell you something?" She asked.
   "Depends what is it?"
She sighed before speaking, "So I'm gonna sound crazy but-"
"Don't you dare."
   "I have a 'other side' of sorts, after that happened she is like my 'dark side' and when she is in control..." She trailed off.
   "What?"
   "*sigh* She uses any emotions that I have to kill and harm those I care for, you really think that was me killing and tormenting them in my AU? Look me in my eyes and tell me!" She grabbed onto his shoulders making him stare into her (e/c) eyes.
   "No...?" He responded, she released his shoulder and looked down at her feet.
   "That's why I'm numb." She mumbled.
   "Repeat that." He asked.
   "That's why I try so hard not to feel, I didn't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt anyone, I...that's why I zone out, it's because I'm talking to her."
   "You had to spill didn't you?"
   "So you if you feel a lot of any emotion you lose control?" He asked.
   "Yes...I don't want to! I never want to hurt some again, if they hurt someone I care about that's different but I just-" She was on the verge of crying by now, remembering their screams off help, giving them no mercy, destroying any love they had. "I don't want that to happen ever."
   "It won't, you can find a way not to lose control, you'll be fine." He said, trying to sound caring but failing miserably, she was crying by now and he had no idea what to do. "Uh there, there, don't cry." He patted her on the back, Fell's don't do 'this' they don't help each other, it's everyone for themselves, (y/n) grabbed his jacket pulling him closer to her so she can cry in his shirt.
   "Shh, you're fine, she can't get you." Goth said, teleporting them home.

Goth's POV

   'Why am I doing this?' I thought, still trying to calm her down, I gently rubbed her back, doing whatever I saw in those stupid movies where there's a crying girl. (You're a fricken genius Goth) Her crying seemed to stop, I glanced down at her seeing she had fallen asleep.
   "How the hell do you fall asleep while you're crying?" I muttered, picking her up seeing she wasn't letting go of my jacket anytime soon, I sighed and sat on the couch hoping Palette would be back soon to help me with 'this.'

The Devil I mean Palette's POV

   I was on my way home after Blitz and I got yelled at by Papyrus, I'm starting to think Blitz hates him too, not as much as I do obviously but it's a start, I swung the door open and walked in.
   "I'm-" I was cut off by Goth.
   "Shut up Palette, she's sleeping." He said, I walked over to him about to tell him off, when I walked over I saw the tear stained face of (y/n) gripping onto his shirt for dear life.
'Whatever I'll yell at him later.' I thought, Goth seamed to smirk.
"Wouldn't you want to cuddle up to-" I put my hand over his mouth, giving his a sinister look.
"Don't." I simply growled, he nodded obviously scared, I removed my hand and went up to my room.

(Y/N)'s POV

   "Keep running."

"I'll get you."

"I'll kill them all."

"You'll have no one."

"You'll lose everything."

"You'll be all alone."

"Again."

"No! I won't let you!"

"I'll stop you!"

"Good luck with that."

The darkness broke as your eyes fluttered open, you looked up to see you were clinging onto Goth, you let go and moved to where you were no longer touching him, he must have noticed seeing as he was looking at you out the corner of his eye socket.

Goth's POV

I felt a weight move from my side, I looked out the corner of my eye socket to see (y/n) had moved, she was awake and looked slightly pale, that's a bad thing in humans right?
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Peachy." She replied.
"Nightmare?" She nodded and sighed.
   "It's nothing, don't think about it. You might lose the few brain cells you have."
"Wow (y/n), amazing insult." Goth said sarcastically.
"I try." (y/n) replied with more sarcasm.
"Goth, I need to talk to you." Palette said, glaring them down from the stairs.
"If only Blitz 'happiness' would infect him." Goth muttered before walking over to him.

(Y/N)'s POV

'Oh boy.' You thought seeing Palette looked pissed, they disappeared into the shadows that were beginning to fall, a loud knock rang out, you got up and opened the door, revealing...
'Sh*t.' Was all that went through your mind.

A/N : What can I say, I love my cliffhangers