Chapter Seven : Fight or Die

A/N : okay so my friend and I were spitballing ideas back and forth to each other and she said "well if you don't have an idea to make the day go on do
-insert chapter idea here-" and I replied "I fluffing love you, this is a perfect idea!"

   "Come on!" The younger of the two shouted.
   "I'm coming, I'm coming."

   "W-wait, sis p-please, this i-isn't you." The younger pleaded, tears streamed down his face as he watched their parents die in front of his eye.
   "I'm s-sorry." His sister whimpered before finishing 'her job.'

   "S-stop." (y/n) whimpered, she was making her remember their deaths in a attempt to take over her body.
   "Let me have control and I'll make it stop."
   "N-no!"
   "You're being difficult (y/n)."
   "I won't let you hurt them."

Goth's pov

   After (y/n) stated that she just collapsed, I caught her before she fell but how? She was fine just a minute ago, I picked her up and sat down on the couch, she tugged on my shirt with tears streaming down her face.
   "S-stop." She whimpered.
   "Shh, you're fine." I said in a surprisingly southing voice.

Third person pov

   "Open your eyes! Look around you! You really think you can stop me?" (y/n) slowly opened her eyes to see a dark world with blood and dust spread around, she turned on her heels to see a pale white girl with strait black hair and no eyes, nothing but blackness.
   "I have to I'm the only who who can." (y/n) said as confidently as she could. (which isn't very)
"See how long that last you, after all you are only a weak human." The creature said snapping her fingers to make the human disappear.

Goth's pov

"Esper." (y/n) said in her sleep, Esper what? She let go of my shirt and slowly opened her eyes, she glanced up at me with a confused expression, she then went on to...poke me...(very smooth)
"Remove. Your. Hand. Now." I hissed, she quickly pulled her hand back like she was afraid? Pathetic. "Now you're scared of me? Pathetic."

Third person pov

"Now you're scared of me? Pathetic." He mocked.
   "Shut up! You...wouldn't understand..." She said, holding her hand.
   "Really? Now what was 'stop' and 'Esper' all about?"
   "N-nothing."
   "You're lying."
   "I...don't want to say."
   "(y/n)."
   "No Goth! I'm just...scared." She whispered the last hoping he wouldn't hear her.
   "Of what? What are you scared of?" He asked.
   "Why do you even care!?" She spat. "Admit it you wanted my dead."
   "I care because you're my duty!"
   "Oh is that all!? And here I thought...nothing! I thought nothing! You monsters are all the same, heartless and only want your way, you don't care anyone other then yourself, might as well let her have control and kill all you worthless monsters!"
   "Her? (y/n) just tell me! You can't lose control!"
   "You're only saying that so you won't die! Leave me alone!" By now (y/n) had tears streaming down her face, why was this so familiar to her? Why dose it hurt so much?
   "(y/n)...you..." Goth tried to think of something but finding nothing he walked off to his room, he slammed the door behind him and dropped on his bed.

   "Why is everything the same!?" (y/n) sobbed into her arms, curled into a ball on the couch she just cried that's all she could do, that's all she wanted to do, that's all she's good for, all she dose is bring pain and misery to others.

     A/N : Whelp, the next chapter is gonna be 'so fun' to write