Chapter Five : Her Pet

A/n : no sin damn it, I just didn't know what you call this chapter

(y/n) briskly teleported knowing exactly what she's gonna do, she grinned more and more as she approached her target.
   "You reapers are terrible at your jobs."
   "Shut it."
   'Let the fun begin.' (y/n) grinned to herself before making the book her 'friend' was holding disappear.
   "Okay what the hell Geno!?" He shouted.
   "I didn't do sh*t, Reaper!" The one called 'Geno' shouted back, she smirked and made the book appear in Geno's hand.
   "Oh really?" Reaper asked, crossing his arms.
   "Look I didn't do it, I don't have that kind of magic." Geno replied.
   "Grr, (y/n). Out. Now." Reaper growled.
   "Aww way to ruin my fun." (y/n) replied, popping out from her hiding spot.
   "What are doing?" He asked.
   "Oh nothing." She gave him an innocent look.
   "Leave."
   "No can do, ya see I have a very important task to do."
   "And what is that?"
   "Like I'd tell you, oh friend of mine."
   "Were are not friends."
   "Not with that perspective we aren't."
   "This is the 'highly dangerous' human Goth was watching?" Geno asked giving Reaper a 'you've-been-found-out' look.
   "Yes! She's just being manipulative as always." Reaper said.
   "Who me? Aw come out I've never hurt a fly." (y/n) said giving Geno an innocent smile, he raised an nonexistent eyes brow, her smile changed into a murderous grin.
   "Mostly because I haven't found one yet." Her voice changed to be demonic making Geno jump back.
   "Chara." He said.
   "Nope, name's (y/n) pal!" She chirped. "So you're Goth's dad eh? Nice to meet ya! Don't worry I greet everyone like that."
   "You're a strange child." Geno replied.
   "Aww thanks but I'm not a kid, anyways so 'pal' who've ya murdered recently?" (y/n) asked aiming the question at Reaper.
   "I am the grim reaper, it's my job to take souls." Reaper replied giving her a glare of hate.
   "Right, right, even if they're not ready? And have a child, who was forced to live on the street because no would expect because of the scar 'the grim reaper' left?"
   "(y/n), you know damn well it was their time."
   "Really!? Was it Reaper, was it!? You really think it was their time!? You really think I wanted to kill everyone in my AU!? Do you!?" (y/n) was filled with anger, she was mentally trying to calm herself down but nothing was working.
   "You...didn't want to kill them?" He asked.
   "Do I look like the person that a damn murder!?"
   "No."
   "No k-" She was stopped by hearing a scream, she shoved Reaper out the was and raced towards the scream, seeing as it had a familiar ring to it.

Goth's POV

   (y/n) raced off somewhere leaving me alone, I had Palette but...he's Palette, I rolled my prick (cuz he only has one 'eye' ... okay) and decided to go for a walk, the snow softly crunched under my boots as I headed to Waterfall, it seemed like a better choice then walking around Snowdin.
   "Fuhuhuh." A voice laughed as I watched the river, I felt a shape pain in my shoulder, I wiped  around to see Undyne grinning like a maniac (which she is) and holding a spear in her hands. She threw the spear which lodged itself in my arm I let out a howl of pain, I looked at her pleading for mercy. "It's so fun beating runts like you to dust." I tried to move but another spear hit my 'stomach' making me scream in pain as blood gushed out.

Third Person POV

'Hell no am I letting someone get hurt on my watch.' (y/n) thought running towards where she heard the scream.
"Fuhuhu, say goodbye runt." A fish said, looming over Goth.
'Say goodbye yourself, fish sticks.' (y/n) teleported in front of the fish just to get hit in the stomach, she grabbed herself before looking up with a murderous grin.
"A human." The fish said.
"I'm not like any you've ever met." (y/n) growled, making her double bladed sword appear in her hand. "Come at me fish sticks!" She threw spears at (y/n) who made a shield appear in front of her, she smirk at the fish's confused expression.
"Undyne! Papyrus needs you!" A voice shouted.
"But there's a human!" 'Undyne shouted back.
"From a different AU and I'm not explaining to Papyrus why you're late." Blitz growled. "Or why an AU is missing a person."
"You're lucky human."
"Run along fish sticks and remember me why I say touch my Goth again and I'll BE HAVING FISH FOR DINNER." (y/n) growled, Undyne scoffed and walked away.

Goth's POV

'Did she just my Goth, I am no body's, b*tch.' I thought as (y/n) turned around and picked me up bridal style, the world faded around us, we reappeared in our house, to which she carefully set me on the couch.
"Don't move." She said before rummaging around the kitchen, she came back moments later with a med kit. "Take off your jacket."
"No." I replied.
"I will strip you down if you don't." She threatened, I did as she said, her expression softened when she saw my injuries, she briskly went to work in wrapping them, I winced to which she stopped and made sure I was okay.
'Why is she so caring now?' I asked myself, watching her work.
"Okay, I'm going to heal you now, I'm not that good at healing magic so your body will have to do some of the work in it's own." I nodded, she sighed and closed her eyes, she moved my hands over my ribs to which a soft purple glow surrounded her hands, the pain subsided as she opened her eyes again and removed her hands. "How are you feeling?"
"Conflicted." I replied.
"I mean pain wise, I don't care what emotion issues you have...unless you need someone to talk to."
"It feels better."
"Good now get some rest or else."
"Or else what?"
"I'll strip you down and throw out in the cold snow and I'll lock the door behind me."
"I'm a sleep!"
"Night Goth."

A/N : Wo! Haven't run outta ideas yet! Also should I make an art book? I'm not saying my art is any good, it's just I have sketches of different things the retain to the books