Meeting Her| Chapter:2

Eren finally made it off the plane, he decided to go text his mom for directions of where his dorm was. (its morning btw)

"Hey mom, can you give me the directions to were the dorm is?

"Sure sweety, hows everything?

"Its great, i met these three girls, there pretty cool

"Ooooo! Eren do you have a crush!?

Eren's face got red

"W-What!? No! none of them are my type!

"Oh, anyway i sent the directions to you, did you get it?

"Yeah thanks mom love you!

He finished texting Carla and realized that he doesnt have a way to get to the dorm. "ugh..how am i supposed to get to my dorm? He looks at the girls. "Should i ask them? Eren said as he walked up to them.

Uh...hey guys... he said nervously. "Oh hey Eren! wassup? Sasha said while eating a pretzel. "I was wondering if i could ride with you guys, i dont have a way to get to my dorm....heh. He said hoping that they'll say yes. "Of course! anything for a friend! Historia said. "Great!, thanks guys! He said happily. "Were gonna have to wait for mikasa though, she is gonna pick us up. Ymir said "Whos Mikasa? Eren asked. "Oh, shes one of our good friends! we've all been friends with her since we were little, Ymir said. "Oh, thats cool...Eren said.

~Mikasa's P.O.V~

Mikasa was in bed, her hair everywhere. She woke up by the sound of her ringtone on her phone. Someone was calling her, so she lazily got up and answered. "H-Hello?, Mikasa said annoyed.

"Mikasa! Its me Sasha! were the hell are you!?

Mikasa forgot that she had to pick up her friends from the Airport.

"Oh shit! Sorry Sasha im getting dressed right now!

Mikasa quickly hung up and brushed her short black hair, she put on a grey hoodie with skinny jeans and adidas. She walked outside and it was raining. "Ugh, just my luck , she said as she put her hood on her head and drove to the airport.

~~ 45 Minutes Later~~ 3rd person p.o.v

Mikasa finally made it to the Airport she hurried in and saw Ymir, Historia, and Sasha sitting and waiting. Sasha saw Mikasa and ran towards her,her mouth full of jellybeans.

"MIKASA! Sasha said Happily as she jumped on top of Mikasa

"Aah! Sasha! thats enough let me go!

Eren turned around to see what Mikasa looked like, but he couldnt really see because she had her hood on.

"Ugh!, exhausted can we get going? Ymir said anxiously

"Yeah, come on guys lets go.

Mikasa didnt even see Eren at all.

"Hold on Mikasa!, we met this guy named Eren!, he needs a ride to his dorm, Sasha said.

"But we dont have enough space to fit inside the car, and you guys just met him!

"I know, but please Mikasa? he needs our help! Historia said

"Ugh....FINE!

"Where is he?

All the girls point at him, Mikasa walks over to him with her hood still on. While mikasa was walking over to him, she felt a tingly feeling in her stomach. She didnt know what it was or what it meant. When she finally walked up to him Eren and Mikasa's eyes met.

"Uh...H-hey...i heard your riding with us...she said nervously.

"Uh, Yeah...Im Eren..Eren Jaeger! Whats your name?

"Mikasa...Mikasa Ackerman....

Eventually everyone left out the Airport and got in the car. Ymir decided that she wanted to drive, Historia was in the passenger seat. While Eren, Mikasa, and Sasha were in the back seat. Mikasa was next to Eren, on the window side. She was squished she could barely breathe. She took off her hood which gave Eren a chance to see what she looked like.

Mikasa had Short dark black hair that slightly went up to her neck, Pale skin and calm black eyes. 

~~Erens P.O.V~~

I cant wait to get to my dorm, so i can go to sleep, im exhausted. Since the car was really small i felt like i was crushing the girls. So i decided to ask them if they were okay.

"Hey Sasha y- before I could say anything Sasha was asleep. So i turned to Mikasa and asked her. "Hey Mikasa you okay?...im not crushing you am i?

"No" she says not giving me any eye contact.

Oh, okay good.

~~about an hour later~~

They finally made it to the dorm Area, it was huge. You could tell which dorm was which by the colors, the boys dorm was blue, while the girls was red. The dorms were also far apart from eachother, each dorm house had a balcony. Mikasa was ready to get out, She hated being in her car with Eren for an hour. Ymir finally parked the car where the boys dorm was and everyone got out.

"YES! FREEDOM! Ymir said

"Im so happy to be home! right Historia?

She didnt answer

Ymir turned around to see Historia still in the car sleeping, so she picked her up.

"Well, im glad you guys are back...oh and Eren your dorm is over there. Mikasa said

"Thanks for the ride everybody!, i appreciate it. Eren said happily

"No problem. Ymir said

As Eren was walking to the dorms he turned around to look at Mikasa. Mikasa did the same. They quickly turned back around and they both started blushing.

Once Eren got to the dorm room, he knocked on the door. "Coming! someone said. As soon as the guy opened the door he looked confused. "Uh, hello...who are you? The guy had long blonde hair, about the same length as Mikasa's, he was quite short. "Hi, Im Eren i just moved here...and uhm...are you my roommate? Eren said curiously. "Oh! I didnt know you were new...im Armin! nice to meet you. The blonde boy said. "I dont know if this is your dorm, but you can stay with me.

"Thanks. Eren said as he walked in.