Powers?

Mikasa looked at Eren, as she pushed her arm away from him. "I'm going Eren...." Mikasa told him as she walked out of there dorm room.

"I swear if Annie does anything to my girlfriend....I'm gonna murder her!" Eren thought to himself.

|Later|

Mikasa was almost at the park, she saw a short girl with short blonde hair and light blue eyes.....it was definitely Annie.

Annie saw Mikasa as they both startedwalking up to each other

walking up to each other.

"Ackerman...." Annie said in a low voice

"Leonhardt..." Mikasa said glaring at bit.

"It's been awhile..." Annie said as she sat down, looking a bit sad.

"Okay...so...why am I here? Why are you in Japan?" Mikasa asked

"I have...some business...I have to do"

"What do you mean by 'business'?" Mikasa asked.

Annie didn't answer...she just looked at the ground...silently.

"Are you alright Annie?"

"Huh? Oh...yeah...I'm fine..."

"So, can you tell me what you meant by business"

"It's nothing Mikasa....don't worry about it..." Annie said as she turned to look at Mikasa. "I'm going to tell you something....but...please...don't get angry or upset..." Annie said

"Okay....?" Mikasa said, a bit confused.

Annie took a deep breath,"I need to take Eren....away from you..." Annie said as she looked down.

"What?, what the hell are you talking about?!" Mikasa yelled

"Mikasa...I said don't get angry...just listen to me..." Annie said as Mikasa calmed down a bit.

"Over the years...have you noticed something...weird that has happened to you?" Annie said as she looked at the letter E necklace Mikasa had around her neck.

"No, I don't think so..."

"How about that necklace...." Annie said as Mikasa's eyes widened.

"Oh...well...there where murderers...and I got stabbed...and all of a sudden I was in heaven...with my mom, and I had to make a choice, to either stay with my mother...or stay with my friends...and when I picked to stay with my friends, I was back in the real world...but with 2 necklaces...one with an E and one with an M...Eren has the M and I have the E...and the necklaces glow when I'm about to go to heaven...or when I'm in danger" Mikasa told Annie.

"Thats....interesting...but do you want to know something?"

"Sure..." Mikasa said

"Your necklace gives you strength...it makes you seem like your indestructible...but everyone has a weakness...Eren's necklace...well...i dont know what Eren's necklace does..."

"Woah...thats...cool, but really weird..."

"Yeah....but I need to take Eren because...Eren's necklace may cause some danger..."

"W-What?...where are you taking him!?"

"Dont worry...he'll be safe...and I know he doesn't want to see me...but...his power...could be very dangerous..."

"Huh? Power!?...this is so weird!...we are humans, why do we have powers!?"

Annie didn't say anything

"Answer me!!" Mikasa said getting angry.

"I'll tell you eveything....later...but right now...I need to speak with Eren..." Annie said as she started to walk away.

"W-What the hell is going on!? When did I get powers!!?"

Annie ignored her as she walked off.

A/N: Hey guys! Go check out a new story I  made! It's not AOT....but I still hope you'll enjoy it"