Doing it for Mikasa!!

I finally packed my things and went back to thr girls dorm. When I got in..i told the girls what happened.

"Oh Mikasa, Im so sorry..." Historia Said rubbing my back.

"Ugh..I cant stand Him!" Ymir said pacing around the room.

"Heh..guys calm down..i'll be fine"

"Stop saying that Mikasa..you wont be fine...you look so sad and upset" Ymir told me.

"Ymir...i can handle it"

"I doubt it..2 guys crushed your heart!, and you think your gonna be okay!? Trust me...your not.

I sat there in silence...not knowing what else to say. But sasha ran upstairs.

"Hey guys!! Uhm..look outside" Sasha said out of breath.

We walked to a nearby window..and saw motorcycles and fourwheelers outside.

"Uhm..Sasha why are there motorcycles and fourwheelers outside?"

"I rented them so we can have a way to drive to school!"

"But why?..we can walk or take the bus..." Historia said to Sasha.

"Well I get tired of riding the bus..AND walking...so lets take these out for a test drive!!" Sasha said smiling.

Me, Ymir, and Historia all looked at eachother. "Do you wanna do it Mikasa?" Sasha asked me

"Well I do have to get Eren off my mind..so Sure!! I told them

"ALRIGHT!!" Sasha yelled as the girls ran out the room.

I looked out the window..and i saw Eren on his balcony. I just sighed and walked out the room.

There were 2 motorcycles and 2 fourwheelers. I decided to ride an all black motorcycle. While Historia rode a light blue fourwheeler, Ymir rode a red motorcycle and Sasha rode a orange fourwheeler.

Eren was still at his balcony watching us...mostly me.

"Y-Ymir...im a little scared.."

"Aww come on Historia..you got got this!"

"No...I dont" Historia said shaking in fear.  "Alright then..come ride with me" Ymir said as Historia got behind Ymir.

"Lets have a race!" Sasha said.

"Heh..alright.." I said smirking.

"Whoever loses...hmmm...has to buy us dinner tonight!" Sasha said looking at me.

"Oh!! You think im gonna lose!! Hah!"

We all got in a line...as we put on our helmets.

All of a sudden students from my school were coming out of there dorms cheering for who's gonna win. I even saw Rivai. I was kinda nervous.

I turned around to see Eren looking at me..but he quickly turned his head another way. I saw Rivai glaring at me. I glared back at her.

All of a sudden Rivai came up to Historia and whispered something in her ear.

~~Rivai's P.O.V~~
I came up to Historia and asked her if i could race with them. Historia looked at me then back at Mikasa.

"So can I?" I asked her

"Uhm..Mikasa is that okay with you?

"What?...No..Rivai isnt racing with us" Mikasa said.

"Why not?..theres a fourwheeler right there" I said as i pointed at it.

"Historia is riding it!! Right Historia?" Mikasa asked her

"W-What?...but Mikasa.."

"RIGHT Historia??!" Mikasa said louder.

"Yeah...right" Historia said looking down.

"Babe..are you sure?" Ymir asked Historia.

"Yes..im gonna ride it by myslef..im gonna do it for Mikasa" Historia said with a serious look on her face as she got on her fourwheeler.

"Uggh...Fine" Rivai said as she walked off.

Ready....

Set....

Go...!!!

~~Mikasa P.O.V~~
As soon as they said go...I flew right passed the starting line...no one was in front of me..so that meant i was first. I turned around to see Ymir behind me.

I looked up and saw Eren give me a quick smile and mouthed something to me. He mouthed " You got this"

I looked back at the rode an smirked as I went faster.

~~~To be Continued~~