Don't go!

|A few days later|Saturday|

Eren was in bed sleeping, while Mikasa was making breakfast. Mikasa suddenly heard her phone ring, she picked it up.

"Hmmm...I don't know this number" Mikasa said as she clicked decline.

As soon as she declined it, her phone rang again. "Ugh, it's the same damn number"

Mikasa answered the call this time. "Hello?"

"Is this Mikasa?" I soft but deep voice asked. "Yes it is...who are you?"

"It's Annie....."

As soon as Mikasa heard that name, she started to get angry. "What do you want?"

"Listen...we haven't talked in years, and I know you probably still hate me bu-"

Mikasa interrupted her, "Of course I hate you!!...why did you call me?!"

"Calm down Mikasa....meet me at the park at 3pm"

"Wait...you're back in Japan?"

"Yes.....but only for a bit..." Annie said

"Didn't Eren tell you to never come back?"

"Yes....but....ugh...I'll tell you everything later"

"F-Fine" Mikasa said as she hung up.

Mikasa continued to make breakfast.

|Minutes Later|

Mikasa was almost done cooking, she felt something around he waist, she turned to see Eren. "Oh, you're awake! Good Morning!" Mikasa said as she kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning" Eren said as he yawned.

"I'm making breakfast for you Eren" Mikasa said smiling. "Oh Mika....you didn't have to do that" Eren told her.

"Well...you're my husb....ah!..I mean you're my boyfriend...so why wouldn't I cook for you?"

"Wait...where you about to say husband?" Eren asked a bit curious. "W-What? N-No!, why would you think that!?" Mikasa said nervously.

"Mikasa...I know when your lying, you start to studder alot, and you get nervous"

"......Well....maybe I was gonna s-say husband" Mikasa said as she blushed and looked down in embarrassment.

"Awwww....you're so cute when you blush!" Eren said as he leaned Mikasa against the wall.

Mikasa started to blush so much, that she had to cover her face with her scarf.

"I...uh...I should get back to cooking our breakfas-!"

Before she could say the rest Eren kissed her.

|Eren POV|

I stopped kissing Mikasa as I looked into her beautiful black eyes. "I love you Mikasa" I said as she blushed.

"I love you too Eren" Mikasa said as she smiled. She went back to cooking breakfast.

|3rd POV|

Mikasa finally finished cooking as she placed the plates on the table. "Eren come eat!" Mikasa yelled as she sat down, Eren ran into the kitchen and started to eat his breakfast.

"So...do we have any plans for today?" Eren asked as he ate his French toast.

"N-No..." Mikasa said as she remembered that she had to see annie at 3pm, she looked at the clock,"Okay it's only 12:30" Mikasa said to herself, while Eren looked confused.

"Uh...Mika...why were you looking at the clock?"

"Becuase....I was wondering what time it was" Mikasa told him simply, as she finished her food and went into her bedroom.

As soon as Mikasa left, Eren picked up her phone, to see if she's meeting up with anyone. Mikasa didn't have a password on her phone....surprisingly.

Eren quickly started to go through her social media....there was nothing suspicious there. Then he checked her contacts....he knew almost all of her contacts..they where mostly, Connie,Armin,Rubi,Katari,Etc.....

But there was one number that he didn't recognize, he decided to call it, annie finally answered.

"Hello?" Eren asked sternly.

"Uh...Mikasa is this you?" Annie asked a bit confused.

"No, this is her boyfriend....Eren"

As soon as annie heard the name Eren, she started to panic.

"Uh...i...uh..g-gotta go!" Annie said as she hung up quickly.

Eren HATES annie...he doesn't want Annie anywhere near Mikasa. Eren opened his bedroom door and stared at Mikasa.

"Oh, hey Eren...can you give me my phone?...it's on the counter in the kitchen"

"Here..." Eren said as he threw her phone onto the bed. "Why did you have my phone?" Mikasa asked him.

Eren ignored her question,"Are you meeting someone later today?"

"I...uh..."

"Dont lie to me Mikasa, just tell me if you're seeing someone later today!" Eren said getting annoyed.

"Ugh...yes I am!...I'm going to see annie..." Mikasa told him as she looked down.

"Why...?" Eren asked

"Well, she called me this morning...she said she wanted to meet me at 3pm, but she didn't tell me why"

Mikasa got up to go get dressed but Eren grabbed her arm, "Mikasa....don't go" Eren said.

"But....Eren I have to"

"No you don't!...don't go!" Eren yelled as he kept pulling her arm.