Leaving

I was in my bed....still shocked at every thing that happened yesterday night. I died...but came back to life? I asked myself. Then..I got a locket and a letter "E" necklace?....Hmmm "E?"...what does E stand for?

Then I remembered. "Keep Eren safe alright?..."

E stands for Eren!! I said as I pulled the necklace of my neck and threw it to the ground.

"Uuughh!!" I said as i plopped my body on the bed looking at my white ceiling. "I cant believe I have to see Rivai, Eren, Levi...EVERYONE!!!

But then i remembered...today is friday..which means that today is the day of the party! Were not going to school today, cuz everyone has to get there dresses and stuff!! YESS!

Your probably wondering why im so excited...its because I dont have to go to that stupid party.

I layed back in my bed, but as soon as I rolled myself in the covers. Someone barged in my room.

"Mikasa!! I made breakfast!" Sasha yelled at me.

"Ugghh...Im not hungry...

"Come on Mikasa...you need to eat something" Sasha told me wearing an apron.

"No thanks...i'll eat something later" I said staring at the ceiling.

"Uggh..fine, but once me, Ymir and Historia are done eating were going to the mall t-!" I interrupted her.

"Yeah I know...to get dresses and stuff for the party" I said rolling my eyes.

Sasha glared at me evily.

"Its weird...now that your not dating Eren anymore...your starting to act different

"Uhm...what?" I asked her

"Your acting like you dont care about anything or anyone...now your just gonna be at home all day!"

"Wait...so your saying that when i met Eren..and started dating him...I was different?, and now that im not dating him..i went back to my old self..?" I said trying to process everything.

"YES MIKASA!" Sasha said as she slammed the door.

"Eh..who cares" I said as I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Nothing special. I saw the knife that reiner had on my dresser. I picked it up and touched the tip. "Yup thats sharp!" I said as blood came down my finger. I wanted to see how it felt, to cut myself..I know that sounds stupid, but you only live once.

I sat on my bed and lifted up my pants. I took a deep breath as I place the knife against my pale skin. I slowly moved the knife as it started to cut my skin. "A-Ah!" I said as i covered my mouth so no one can hear me. Even though it hurt, it felt relieving...

Blood was falling off my leg as i cut a different area. Tears were starting to appear in my eyes. "What am I doing!!?" I said as I threw the knife against the wall and put my hands in my face.

This is why....I should've never dated anyone...and h-he promised me that he wouldn't break my heart like Jean did...but thats a lie. This is TEARING me apart...I cant even do anything without thinking about Eren and/or Rivai!! I just wanna fucking die!!! I yelled not caring if the girls heard me as I picked up the knife and started brutally cutting myself...on my arms and legs.

~~~ Hours Later~~~

I've been in my room all day...laying in my bed filled with blood and tears. "Why does my life have to be so cruel??" "Why is life filled with careless people??"

I..I dont wanna be here...I dont wanna live anymore!!! I just wanna go home...im tired of seeing these coldhearted uncaring people!!....someone please help me...get me away from these people, get me away from everyone!!" I said screaming to the top of lungs.

~~ERENS P.O.V~~

I was on my balcony..I heard someone yelling and screaming, it was coming from Mikasa's dorm. It crushed me to hear her say all those things. I-I hurt her so badly...and it seemed like I didnt care, but i truly do.

Mikasa is NEVER gonna forgive me...not after what I done! And I understand. But i dont want her to go through all this.....

I know that if I ever told Mikasa that I love her, she wouldn't believe me...

~~Mikasa P.O.V~~

I was still screaming and yelling when my phone rang. I didnt want to answer it, but I picked it up when I realized it was my aunt Rico.

"Mikasa sweety..We havent talked in a while how are you?" She asked me over the phone.

"Auntie...please come get me out of this place!! I dont wanna be here anymore..PLEASE help me!!

"Mikasa!!? slow down...tell me whats going on" She yelled worried.

"I'll tell you later..but please I wanna go home" I said sniffing.

"But Mikasa its gonna take hours for me to get there!!" and I have work!

"Please..Auntie Please im begging you..get me away from these people!"

"Im on my way sweety..pack your stuff! I'll be there in about..hmm..5 hours!"

"Alright..thank you so much Auntie!"

Rico hung up and I quickly packed my things..I was so happy to leave.