There Argument

Mikasa finally made it home. As soon as Eren heard the door opened he ran to Mikasa and hugged her. "Mikasa I missed you!" Eren said hugging her tight.

"Hehe...Eren I was only gone for 2 hours!" Mikasa told him giggling. "I know..but it's so boring without you!" Eren said showering Mikasa with kisses. Mikasa's cheeks started to turn red. "Eren...haha! Stop it!"

Eren ignored her as he picked Mikasa up and layed her on the bed as he got on top of her, both of there eyes meeting as they leaned in to kiss eachother. There lips touched gently as Mikasa moaned softly, Eren slowly started taking off Mikasa's shirt...until...

Mikasa felt something in her throat as she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, Eren followed her as he held up her hair while Mikasa puked non-stop.

"Mikasa...are you alright!?" Eren said as he kept holding up her hair. "Ugh..y-yeah...I'll be fine.." Mikasa said as she got up slowly.

"Mikasa stop saying that!, I know your not fine!" Eren said raising his voice a bit. Mikasa didn't say a word as she looked away.

"Your puking 24/7...you have these weird cravings!...and your stomach is always hurting...and your gaining weight..!" Eren told Mikasa.

Eren was so loud that people started walking out there dorms to hear what was going on. They were all outside there door.

"Dont you think I know that Eren!?...stop stating the fucking obvious!...I'm surprised you haven't realized--" Mikasa immediately stopped talking.

"Surprised that I haven't realized what?" Eren said as he crossed his arms looking confused. "N-nothing..." Mikasa said as she walked out her dorm room.

"M-Mikasa!"

As soon as Mikasa walked out the dorm room she saw everyone outside staring at her. Even Armin, Rubi, Sasha, and Katari.

Mikasa didn't say a word as she kept walking. Katari walked up to Mikasa.

"H-Hello...Mikasa are you alright?" Katari asked.

"I'm fine Katari, now please....leave me alone" Mikasa said

"Uhm..alright" Katari said as she walked off. Katari headed back to her dorm room as she went to go open the door, but it was locked. "Ugh! Diamond! Open up!!" Katari yelled as she banged her hand on the door.

"Stop banging the damn door! I'm coming!"

That didn't sound like Diamond...that sounded like a guy! On no I'm at the wrong dorm!

Before Katari could leave, the door opened. A guy with blue hair stood there as Katari blushed a bit. "U-uhm...h-hello..S-Sorry this is the wrong d-dorm" Katari said looking embarrassed.

"Heh..no worries hot stuff!" The blue haired boy said as he smiled. "H-Hot stuff?" Katari said looking confused.

"Uh..I-I mean...your really pretty..." He told Katari as he looked away in embarrassment. "Oh, well thank you!" Katari said as she smiled."

"I'm Katari...what's your name?"

"My names Ein!" He told her cheerfully.

They both smiled and blushed at eachother.

    Ein Adachi- Age-19- Siblings: None °Very sweet and kind° Hates when people are sad° Hates bullies°Is allergic to marshmallows, and bananas° He has a really soft voice° Is calm most of the time° Doesn't like to talk in front of alot of people° ...

°Very sweet and kind
° Hates when people are sad
° Hates bullies
°Is allergic to marshmallows, and bananas
° He has a really soft voice
° Is calm most of the time
° Doesn't like to talk in front of alot of people
° Studders alot when he's nervous or embarrassed
° Gets good grades
° Never dated anyone
° His parents died in a car accident when he was 8, but when he turned 12 he got adopted

    Ein Adachi- Age-19- Siblings: None °Very sweet and kind° Hates when people are sad° Hates bullies°Is allergic to marshmallows, and bananas° He has a really soft voice° Is calm most of the time° Doesn't like to talk in front of alot of people° ...

Katari Wilson- Age: 20- Siblings: Rubi

°Can be VERY aggressive
° Loves to sleep in whenever she gets a chance
°Likes to play video games
° Is very sweet and loyal
° Has an accent
° Has really bad anxiety
° Loves to play sports
° She gets teased alot because of her accent
° Hates speaking in front of people
° Doesn't have alot of friends
° Never dated anyone
° Gets jealous and/or clingy

°Can be VERY aggressive ° Loves to sleep in whenever she gets a chance°Likes to play video games° Is very sweet and loyal ° Has an accent° Has really bad anxiety ° Loves to play sports° She gets teased alot because of her  accent° Hates speaking i...

Diamond (Doesn't have a last name) Age-19- Siblings: None

°Is very lonely
° Doesn't talk much
°Is depressed most of the time
° Fakes a smile even is she isn't happy
°Is allergic to peanuts
°VERY suicidal
° She's really nice and sweet when you get to know her
°Plays the violin and wears her reading glasses
° Her bff is Katari
°Doesn't really show her feelings
° Always has a non chalant look on her face and loves to wear hoodies and listen to music.