I Missed you too|Chapter 25|Season 2

A week has finally passed and im able to go home, finally. I am kinda gonna miss Rubi's mom, she was cool.

The cops give me my clothes as I put them on, they basically gave me all the stuff I had before I went to jail. I sat in the waiting room,waiting for Rico to scream my ears off.

-1 hour later-

"Mikasa!!" I heard as I turned around and saw Rico running up to me. "Mikasa, oh my god your okay!!" she said hugging me tightly. "H-Hey Rico" I said with a small smile.

"Im sorry...I got into a fight on my first day...then I ended up here"

"Oh sweety, its alright...I was really upset when I heard but...please stop with this nonsense, I understand that you dont like the girl...but you cant take out your anger by beating her up!"

"I know..and im sorry..." I said looking down.

"I also heard that Rivai wont be at your school anymore..."

"Thats cool I guess..." I sais still looking down.

"Whats wrong sweety...?" Rico asked as she rubbed my back.

"I-I know this might sound stupid but, I miss Eren....I feel like he became a player because of me...I left him..for 2 years..."

"Oh Mikasa...im pretty sure Erem misses you too" Rico said with a small smile.

"I doubt it..I ruined his relationship with Rivai...he's never gonna forgive me..."

"Well Mikasa, you never know...and maybe he was dating Rivai to make you jealous"

"Well I definitely got jealous, maybe a little to jealous..."

"Come on Mikasa....lets go home" Rico said as she took my hand.

"Rico..."

"Yes Mikasa"

"I love you..."

"I love you more my dear..." Rico said smiling.

"Im glad I have you by my side..."

"I will always be by your side, no matter what...no give your auntie a hug" She said holding out her arms.

"I missed you so much Auntie!" I said as I cried on her shoulder.

"I missed you more Mikasa..now come on, lets go home" She said as we walked out of the prison.

We got in the car as Rico drove off, while she was driving I was just looking out the window.

Then I saw them....Eren and Rivai...

"Rico! Stop the car!"

"Wha-!? Why!?"

"I need to talk to someone...stop the car"

"Uh..Alright" Rico said as she stopped the car. I was really nervous to go over there, after everything that happened.

Rivai immediately saw me and hid behind Eren. "I-Im not gonna hurt you Rivai....I just want to talk to you"

She looked at Eren and back at me. "Uh, Fine..." she said as she walked up to me.

"Im sor-"

"Dont say your sorry...you cant possibly be sorry for beating me up so brutally!...now I cant go to that school anymore....becuase of you!"

"You...have every right to be mad at me Rivai, I understand....but have you ever thought of all the shit you put me through!?"

She didnt say anything..she just kept staring at me.

"I'll take that as a no...cause your always worried about being popular or having a boyfriend!" I say pointing at Eren.

"But you got jealous when you saw me hanging out with him..YOU broke up with HIM!!"

"I know I did...because I knew he had feelings for you, you would flirt with him non-stop!!, I let it slide multiple times...but I couldnt take it anymore..."

"Heh...I guess I was right, he did have feelings for you...I was just a worthless piece of shit to you wasnt I Eren!!?" I yelled as I moved Rivai out the way.

Eren just stared at me. "You told me that you wouldnt break my heart....but you did, everyone always leaves me...IM TIRED OF BEING ALONE EREN!!"

"But it doesnt seem like neither of you care...heh..and its funny how your dating a guy, who likes to have sex with girls just for the pleasure of it....it disgusts me..."

I lifted up my shirt to show them all the cuts I had. "You see these?...this is what I do to myself now...they hurt like a bitch, but it makes me feel better"

"I-im sorry that I nearly killed you Rivai...and Im sorry that I couldnt be the "perfect" girlfriend you wanted me to be..."

I just couldnt take it anymore, I couldnt take this feeling anymore...I just want to die.

"And yes Eren...I DID still have feelings for you, but not anymore..I dont have time for this shit anymore..I wanted you back so bad...but its not worth it"

"And I dont know what I did to make you act like this, but im sorry..."

I put my hood over my head and started walking. "Mikasa! Where are you going!?" Rico asked me.

"Im gonna walk home, I just need to get some air"

"Alright...stay safe..and good job for telling them how you felt" Rico said with a soft smile as she drove off.

I took out my knife and started cutting myself on my wrist,I watched as the blood dripped on the concrete, as I was cutting I heard footsteps running towards me. I looked back and it was Eren.

"I-Im sorry Mikasa..." he said as he started to cry on my shoulder. He grabbed the knife out of my hand and threw it on the ground.
"Im sorry too" I said as I hugged him and cried in his shoulders.

I felt someone else hugging me, it was Rivai...we were all crying, all we could say was sorry. We were in a group hug, huddled up next to eachother...crying non-stop.

"I-I miss you Mikasa..." Eren said staring at me

I didnt know what to say, so I just nodded as we hugged. Then all of a sudden my "E" necklace started to glow, and Erens "M" necklace started to glow too.

Rivai stopped hugging us both as me and Eren stared at each other. "I missed you too" I said with a weak smile.

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~